Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Vectro - Page: 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Going by the date on the download page (here and in VDJ) it looks like none of the updates have been made available.

The upload date still says November 15th 2019, but George released updates on the 16th (v1.0.2) and the 20th (v1.0.3) as well as this latest one.

Posted Sun 12 Apr 20 @ 2:54 pm
Phantom, you have 2 sets of pads on the skin. Is there a way to say have the top set reflect my mixers pads and the bottom set of pads reflect my SP1??

Posted Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 4:23 am
I don't have 2 sets of pads. On some views I have one panel always showing hotcues, and then the pads section.
That was mostly for DVS views, but I believe I used it elsewhere as well.

Anyway, you can't link 2 sets of pads with 2 controllers.
When you click on a controller and you select independent pads, then that's it. You can't sync them with software (skin) anymore.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 10:43 am
Hi George-

Is the skin update not yet approved ?

Posted Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 11:39 am
No, it has been approved now

Posted Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 11:45 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I don't have 2 sets of pads. On some views I have one panel always showing hotcues, and then the pads section.
That was mostly for DVS views, but I believe I used it elsewhere as well.

Anyway, you can't link 2 sets of pads with 2 controllers.
When you click on a controller and you select independent pads, then that's it. You can't sync them with software (skin) anymore.

Ok I see, well you already know I love your skins and this is my new full time skin 🤙🏾

Posted Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 3:40 pm
Thanks for the Upgrade. Keep up the good work, Very much Appreciated.!!!

Posted Tue 14 Apr 20 @ 4:17 pm
Hi George-

I noticed that with the new stems feature the high-mid-low equalizer buttons do not change labels (vocal-instrumental-beat etc) when in stems mode.

am i doing something wrong ?

could you fix this ?

thanks in advance

Posted Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 9:45 am
No, you are not doing something wrong.
The skin needs to get updated for stems support.
I'm quite busy for the next 10 days, but I'll try to do my best to update ASAP

Posted Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 10:22 am
ok thanks !

great work !

Posted Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 11:37 am
Hi George-

Is it possible to get cue numbers on the deck wave on the vectro skin (but also maybe on the GTS2K21 skin ) ?

if yes that would be awesome !

thanks a lot
-example :

Posted Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 12:30 pm
Natively, it's not possible.
The way to add numbers (like your screenshot) was introduced with SilverSleek and it's a "hack" of another action. It's actually drawing 8 (or more) transparent sliders one over the other. This introduces some unnecessary CPU load and it's ugly.
Therefore I don't plan to use this hack again on my skins since now we have colored cue-points (that we didn't had when this hack was introduced)

Posted Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 9:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)