Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can two Numark Dashboard devices be used at the same time to display 4 decks?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
I’m trying VDJ 2020 and I’m very surprised that it perfectly works with my Numark Dashboard. Some days ago I asked Numark and Serato if two Dashboard devices can be used at the same time for displaying 4 decks info and waveforms at the same time, but they told me that Serato can only send info for two decks at the same time, so both dashboards will display the same info of the same two decks.
I have noticed that in VDJ 2020 you can customize the Dashboard mapping so it can show different combinations of decks, you can see 1 and 4, 2 and 4, 3 and 2... so I was thinking that maybe with VDJ 2020 two Dashboards can be used at the same time and customize the mapping for showing 4 different decks, but before buying another one I have to be sure of this so... can anyone confirm that??
Thanks in advance.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 2:58 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I can't be 100% sure, and don't think I've seen anyone try it, but I think it should work yes.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 4:22 pm
Ok, I’ll order tomorrow another Dashboard and take the risk.
BTW Mr. Adion, I’m a big fan of your work with the good old DJ Decks software, and you are also one of the reasons I’m trying Virtual DJ now. Great job.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 7:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 7:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)