Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: bug on new 2020

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Good afternoon,
When I used the default screen for the new virtual 2020, it crashes and restart again. I am using why RZX controller. I have to switch to back to silver sleek and everything work ok. It onlyhappen on the new skin. I am using a Mac. anyone encounter this issue?

Posted Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 11:31 pm
Any help much appreciated

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:00 pm
It crashes.....when you do what?

As the new 2020 skins are mainly vector graphics, maybe it's related to that. I suggest you try using djdad's latest Blocks skin (which is also vector) to see if that crashes too.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:09 pm
Hello,
Once i open VDJ it will stay open momentarily then restart. it also reset the display on the RZX. When i change the skin to Silver sleek and restart VDJ everything works fine. Kindly let me know if you need more info

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:13 pm
Also i tried the Block skin and it crash too. I hope this info help. I really love the new skin provided with the VDJ 2020

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:14 pm
OK that's useful to know. I suggest next you should try the Blocks or 2020 skins without the RZX connected.

That will tell us if it's related to the RZX or if it's just the vector skins on Mac.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 1:36 pm
both skin launch fine without the RZX connected. I also have DDJ sz and it is working fine. Just the RZX. Although if i use the Silver Sleek skin everything works fine with the RZX.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 5:37 pm
OK thanks. That should help the experts figure out the problem.

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 5:54 pm
Thank you Sir

Posted Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 6:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)