Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Few ideas

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

To be able to assign to custom buttons the Automix Types (Smart,fade (remove silence ) etc). Now to change Type, i have to go to Automix Options , then Automix Type and then to choose .
To be able to assign to custom buttons a variety of fade Length durations for 'fade' Automix . To change a duration now i have to go to Main Options - Automix - fade Length (only one duration).
To be able to use Automix Types (Smart,fade etc) with the Automix OFF ,when i work with the main playlist and be able to assign them to custom buttons.
To be able to use mix_now xxxms (when the Automix is off ) but the pitch to RESET in a SAME way ( beatmatching and resetting the pitches simultanuesly in the two decks when bpm is close) it does when the Automix is on. With the assistance of DJ RUNE i program it to reset the pitch at the END of the mixing but this is not practical when there are large pitch differences.
To be able to fade_start without sync. It always syncs.
Thanks.

Posted Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 7:31 pm
hi,

find the plug in in PADS,

GK

Posted Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 7:37 pm
thanks!

Posted Tue 02 Apr 19 @ 9:49 pm
with the assistance of Dj Phantom and Dj RUNE most of the issues are solved. Thanks a lot

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 10:31 pm
with the assistance of Dj Phantom ,GKAudiO DJ and Dj RUNE most of the issues are solved. Thanks a lot.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 10:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)