Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: LRC Karaoke question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi Team, there is an option in the Tag Editor to enable karaoke for a regular audio or video file. In order to see the words you have to add a LRC file with the same name in the same folder. It works great but is there a way to adjust position of the words, how many lines show up at a time or the opacity?

Posted Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 11:05 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hey Splao.

When I download the text from a file direct in the program I get the VDJEDIT-fil (.vdjedit)
It´s like a LRC file but made through vdj instead and you can edit the files the same way.
The only thing you need to do is to edit the time in the file to get it right (pic below).
And check the manual here: https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/videoeditor.html

I hope this information will help you.

Posted Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 5:57 pm
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thank you for pointing me in that direction. The problem with that method is that it takes too long; I have to copy and paste the lyrics for every song. If VDJ had an option to designate the lyrics as a subtitle instead of a karaoke in the tag editor then the lyrics would show at the bottom instead of in the middle. As it is from the tag editor menu the only option is for karaoke. There is no option for subtitle unless you go in the video editor but then I have to copy and paste, which then creates a new file. That method will take me forever.

Posted Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 8:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)