Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Time code not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Not sure if its Mojave update on OSX or latest VDJ early update. Tried rolling back but it seems FUBAR. It worked before, on channel 4 set to 7/8. I have tried all the obvious. I can hear the whine from the vinyl, and see signal on RZX, but on timecode settings mode, I just can't get it calibrated, just says no signal. Any ideas please?

Posted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 1:28 am
BTW-All external settings for RZX are correct as far as I can see (ie external sett in utilities etc)

Posted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 1:29 am
The annoying thing is it works fine with RekordboxDJ, but I don't want to use that software =/

Posted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 1:46 pm

Posted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 2:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What if you add all 4 timecode inputs in Audio Setup (from timecode 1 to timecode 4) ? Do you get TC signal from any TC input in TIMECODE tab of Settings ?
Do you have the SOURCE Input Selectors to USB ?

Posted Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 10:18 am
Yes. I tried adding the TC sources to other channels and swapping it around, and all set to USB. (Briefly switched to phono mode to make sure the signal was being transmitted, then tried rekordboxDJ, and it works fine in that software)
My guess is that it is something to do with the OSX update to Mojave which I thought I read somewhere was compatible with VDJ. I also updated to the latest version of VDJ. It was working fine before this. Guess the only thing to do for now is roll back OSX for now

Posted Tue 04 Dec 18 @ 8:26 pm
Soooo, after a painful roll back from OSX Mojave, and loosing my mappers folder via a dropbox error on my behalf, Timecode is working again

Posted Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 7:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)