Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon itch hc5000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am trying to connect two denon hc5000 itch controllers, I have had huge amounts of issue. I can only seem to get the two controllers working on the speaker setting with drivers bit am unable to make the two controllers (4 decks) work independently on channels 1-4, with an external mixer.

Posted Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 2:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I believe the Denon ASIO driver should handle this and offer 4 Stereo Output Channels instead of 2, when 2 units are connected.
Click on the ASIO button to open the Denon Control panel and see if there is an option to "check"/enable both. Then in VirtualDJ you would probably see 2 stereo output channels and route each one to a deck.
If the above dont work, perhaps you could try the WASAPI drivers, so apart from the Denon ASIO, you should see 2 x Denon HC5000 (probably as WASAPI,) and you could use the 1st unit for decks 1,2 and the 2nd unit as 3.4
BTW, do you see 2 units in Device Manager (both properly detected) and 2 units in Windows Sound as playback devices ?

As for controlling 4 decks, in VirtualDJ Settings->Controllers tab, you should see 2 x Denon units and each one can be assigned to a pair of decks from the right side drop-down.

Posted Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 4:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)