Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Deezer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Does it still work?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 5:47 am
Yes. Or it did 2 days ago when I last tested it

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 6:09 am
Testes it again just now, and it still works

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 7:29 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Deezer saved my gig this weekend :)

The only problem I have is that vdj wont update my lists.
Like, if I go into deezer and add songs in any of my playlists and then goes back into vdj it does showing the newly added songs.
Or have I missed any settings that Im not aware of ?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 4:29 pm
It may be because VDJ only reads the Deezer info when it first starts up (I'm sure that's the case with iTunes) so any changes you make while VDj is running will not be seen until you restart VDJ.

Of course that shouldn't be a problem because Deezer is only for personal use, not for gigs.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 4:51 pm
I can see my Deezer playlists in vdj so my loggin information must be correct. I have a premium account. However when I try to play a song I get the must have a premium account thing?

I struggled on Sunday with xtendamix.. it took around 20min to download a hd video. I use a mobile hotspot made by my phone.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 7:06 pm
i was really leary about using this site to swap playlist from spotify to deezer, but it worked!! even transferred playlist from Pandora!!

https://soundiiz.com

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 8:38 pm
bigron1 wrote :
I can see my Deezer playlists in vdj so my loggin information must be correct. I have a premium account. However when I try to play a song I get the must have a premium account thing?

I struggled on Sunday with xtendamix.. it took around 20min to download a hd video. I use a mobile hotspot made by my phone.

Are you running the free trial or are you in a paid subscription (ie you have been charged).

It will only work with a paid subscription!! If you’re in the free trial you’ll need to wait for that to lapse before it will work in VDJ.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 10:00 pm
Paid £9.99 premium..is there a premium + now? That was one of the things that came up on the VDJ deck. I renewed my membership last Sunday.

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 11:43 pm
Its now working!
I did nothing.
Did you fix it Dan?

Posted Tue 21 Aug 18 @ 2:01 am
groovindj wrote :
It may be because VDJ only reads the Deezer info when it first starts up (I'm sure that's the case with iTunes) so any changes you make while VDj is running will not be seen until you restart VDJ.

Of course that shouldn't be a problem because Deezer is only for personal use, not for gigs.

Even with a premium account and personal use, this should work better without the need to restart vdj ?

Some other features does updates in seconds like askthedj, why cant deezer ;)

Posted Tue 21 Aug 18 @ 3:41 am
I tried to use it on Sunday, I've restarted it a dozen times, used multiple versions of vdj, even stripped it back to the default system. It just did not work..and Atomix have a great deal of control over Deezer. I think they mistakenly thought I was using the trial version.

Posted Tue 21 Aug 18 @ 5:46 am
Thank you to the Dev Team for listening ;)

Even if I have been trying this out, I would like to have some more details about how it works.
Does it update after some kind of a time schedule ?
I have been changing folders in the browser and after about a minute the updated songs will show up :)

BUILD 4537 (2018-08-24)

-Pioneer DDJ-RZX support
-Allow drag&drop of skin cover to put song loaded on deck in playlist
-karaokeAutoRemovePlayed option
-Deezer playlist refreshed when re-opening
-Cloudlists are cached for offline access
-Show current value of sliders and buttons in last used controls box on controller config page
-karaoke_venue_name vdjscript added
-sampler_group_color vdjscript
-Fix crash with karaoke video skins
-improved duplicates by tag filter folder
-Automix editor fixes for overlapping songs
-video editor shows source position in overview

Posted Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 6:19 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
When you reopen a folder, it will be checked for updates, and there's indeed a limit of checking for updates at most once per minute

Posted Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 4:16 am
I find this happens for all my folder i have in my library, not just my Deezer folder, but for me its expected behavior.

All i have to do is click on another folder in my folder list, then click back on the folder i added new tracks too and the new tracks are there.

Same for my deezer folder, if i add a track to my playlist via deezer on my phone, i just need to click another folder and back into my Deezer folder and new tracks are there without restarting VDJ.

Posted Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 2:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)