Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 2 Notebooks with VDJ8 with Pioneer DDJ1000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi VDJ Team

please you can help me.
I hope you can also send messages to the DEV. Team of Atomix send, with respect to the PIONEER DDJ1000, with one notebook all runs fine, unfortunately, the 2nd Notebook can only control on Deck 3 and 4, VDJ, of course, when switching on the controller on both notebooks to these decks! Very unsatisfactory, really people, you would only have the settings on the 2nd Notebook the OUT 5 and 6, and 7 and 8 channels 3 and 4 at the PIO assign. Why can not you change that ?? Bzw, could not you even send this to the programmers? That I have to switch to the Pio is clear, but I want to switch to the 2nd notebook with the decks 1 u 2 and NOT on the DECKS 3 and 4 of vDJ. That's really not difficult that the guys could set that up? ! So right now I'm pretty disappointed and annoyed me that it does not work so easily .... lg

Hallo zusammen, hoffe man kann auch mal Nachrichten an das DEV. Team von Atomix schicken, bezüglich dem PIONEER DDJ1000, mti einem Notebook läuft das alles gut , leider lässt sich das 2. Notebook nur über Deck 3 und 4 Steuern, VDJ springt natürlich beim umschalten am Controller auf beiden Notebooks zu diesen Decks ! Sehr unbefriedigend, echt Leute, man müsste doch nur bei den Einstellungen am 2. Notebook die OUT 5 und 6 sowie 7 und 8 den Kanälen 3 und 4 am PIO zuweisen. Warum kann man das nicht ändern ?? Bzw, könnte man dies nicht mal den Programierern zukommen lassen ? Das ich umschalten muss an den Pio ist klar, aber ich möchte zum 2. Notebook mit den Decks 1 u 2 umschalten und NICHT auf die DECKS 3 und 4 von vDJ. Das ist doch echt nicht schwer das die Jungs das so einstellen könnten ? ! Also im Moment bin darüber ziemlich enttäuscht und ärgere mich auch das es nicht so einfach funktioniert.... lg

Posted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 7:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)