Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video max memory
My default setting is Automatic (122). I have a 4gb nvidia card. Am I getting the most out of my card with this setting?

Posted Tue 07 Aug 18 @ 3:17 pm
Are your videos playing with no problems?

If yes then that setting is fine.

VDJ doesn't need a high end card to work, I run FHD out all night on an Intel Atom. Just because your card has 4gb it doesn't mean it has to be used.

Posted Tue 07 Aug 18 @ 4:05 pm
The videos are a little "nonHD" looking

Posted Tue 07 Aug 18 @ 7:01 pm
well..on mine appear automatic 24?????
i have one hp envy gaming laptop nvidia ge force gt635 and intel hd graphics 4000
karaoke videos only dysplay good the lyrics on the version before the new 2018..some ideia why this?
already make clean instalation etc,,but only on the old version work good

Posted Tue 07 Aug 18 @ 9:44 pm
DjazielPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I've been looking for the best parameter in VideoMaxMemory and I canĀ“t find anything, some say 122 is enoguh, some say to establish half of you videocard VRAM (in my case my nvidia geforce1050 has 3gb VRAM) so I established it to 1500. I've been modifying this parameter because I experience issues with the video card, a message saying "Problem with the video drivers" is shown and then it crashes. I don't know what to do. The latest drivers are installed. Until today nobody has given an answer.

Posted Wed 17 Mar 21 @ 1:59 am
I have an Nvidia rtx 3060 and I was having trouble with it stuttering while playing.
I increased the VideoMax Memory from 128 to 2048 and have had no problems since.
The max memory value is measured in megabytes as far as tell and you need to increase this to Gigabyte values to prevent stuttering as best as I can tell I have 8GB on my video card this may have something to do with it.
Also have no problems running Stems2 live either

Posted Tue 20 Feb 24 @ 11:27 pm