Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Macbook with touch bar

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I recently update to the last version, and saw that now the touch bar of my Mac is showing "Virtual Dj Logo, Decks, and hot cues". I tried to search this information without success, but do you know if this is possible to change it? Or is a default and will be like that?.Tks

Posted Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 3:08 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The touchbar currently reflects the active pad page.

Posted Mon 30 Jul 18 @ 11:17 am
by default. Right.
But the question is, if this could be changed?

Posted Mon 30 Jul 18 @ 12:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can easily create a Custom Pad page and include the actions you want to have on your TouchBar

Posted Mon 30 Jul 18 @ 9:26 pm
Exclusive on the touchbar while my controller is on another pad-page?
Would like to have samples on touchbar and my controller pads on hot-cues for example.
Is this possible?

Posted Mon 30 Jul 18 @ 9:57 pm
that's what I also would like to know if it is possible to operate pad page "X" (ie samples) with controller A (pioneer ddj-xp1) and pad page "Y" (ie HotCues) with controller B (pioneer ddj-1000)

Posted Wed 05 Jun 19 @ 9:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes its possible. From Controllers tab of VDJ settings ,right,-click on one of the connected controllers and set to independant

Posted Wed 05 Jun 19 @ 7:21 pm
djdad wrote :
Yes its possible. From Controllers tab of VDJ settings ,right,-click on one of the connected controllers and set to independant

I would like to try this too. After i set the controller (the keyboard) to independant, how do i change the pad page of the touch bar?
I can select players 1 & 2 on the touch bar to change their pad pages, i can't select the touch bar itself to change it's pad page...

Posted Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 9:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)