Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Unofficial Support - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

A Man and His Music wrote :
released 5 days from now.

It was released on the 19th according to the Pioneer web site.

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 6:08 pm
Read my initial quote, he obviously made a typo, but I couldn't resist.

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 6:14 pm
I’m not sure if anything can be done about it but il ask anyway, on the channel level uv’s for some songs you barely get a led response but on other songs it will light up right to the red and I have the fader at the same Place and auto gain is turned on so I have the gain knobs at 12 o’clock.

Why does this happen?

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 9:12 pm
It's VU, not UV.

VU = volume unit
UV = ultra violet

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 10:09 pm
groovindj wrote :
It's VU, not UV.

VU = volume unit
UV = ultra violet

Haha, sorry my mistake, not sure if I’ve writ it wrong or phone has spell checked.

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 10:52 pm
Hi, using the ddj1000 and it works awsome with vdj8.2!
Question about the dispays of the ddj1000 : how can i change them to/ time remaining??

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 12:02 am
edmulder wrote :
Hi, using the ddj1000 and it works awsome with vdj8.2!
Question about the dispays of the ddj1000 : how can i change them to/ time remaining??

Take a look under the ddj-1000 settings (where the hot cues are) you can change it there.

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 12:03 am
This crossfader is causing more issues I think, very random but it only seems to happen when I’m using the crossfader, if I leave it alone then the controller works normally.

It keep flickering off and back on, everything goes out and then comes back but audio is still working, I’m also getting the waveform disappear on the right deck.

As I say, when I don’t use the crossfader none of this happens.

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 12:06 am

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 12:39 am
groovindj wrote :
You can use any skin.

Thank you

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 9:28 am
Thank you woks now perfect, topcontroller with vdj #ddj1000 !

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 1:17 pm
Found another issue, currently playing a mastermix which is over an hour long and the displays are only showing about 20 minutes on the waveform and time remaining.

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 7:06 pm
I have just found another issue, on automix the left deck is fine but on automix using the right deck, every time the song changes the controller goes to the pioneer logo and flickering then comes back to life, audio carries on working as normal.

Update, it’s now doing it on both decks.

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 8:30 pm
Anyone got a video of the controller working with vdj, would be nice to see. Well done team

Posted Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 7:32 pm
hi to all, by connecting the ddj 1000 I realized that the keys "pad Mode" and the "Pad" does not illuminate passing from one to another. Can anyone tell me how can I do? thank you

Posted Tue 27 Mar 18 @ 10:48 pm
Are you using the latest EA build ?

Posted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 5:55 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Are you using the latest EA build ?

hello honestly I do not know I'm a bit in trouble somo an old-fashioned dj, the controler works fine but you can not figure out which pad or pad mode is inserted because they do not light up. can you give me some advice? then it would be perfect. I checked and I have 3994

Posted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 6:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Goto VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab
Search for the setting EarlyAccessUpdates and set it to Yes
Restart VirtualDJ and let it auto-update

Posted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 7:57 am
djdad wrote :
Goto VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab
Search for the setting EarlyAccessUpdates and set it to Yes
Restart VirtualDJ and let it auto-update

thanks DjDad Problem solved. You are great

Posted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 12:35 pm
so i got my unit, when running VDJ the beat FX knob is useless? is this correct? when i read the manual i thought it was going to work but no luck. Wonder if this is due to latest firmware update v1.04? the beat fx work when using RB

Posted Tue 03 Apr 18 @ 8:41 pm
55%