Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark TTUSB

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Guys,

I am trying to connect these deck to use with Virtual DJ. I have a two channel numark mixer also and I also have a focus Scarlett solo audio interface and im still having trouble setting up. What should I do, need to get or what am I doing wrong?

Posted Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 8:53 pm
user11489444 wrote :
What should I do

Please provide more information.

user11489444 wrote :
what am I doing wrong?

You're not providing enough information.

What model is the Numark mixer? How have you got everything connected? Please describe in detail how you've wired everything.

Posted Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 8:42 am
The mixer is Numark M2 DJ Mixer. The turntables come with usb cables that I have plugged to the laptop and I have the inputs of the mixer going to the audio interface and the speaker to the interface too. But all I hear is the timecode playing no music. and If I unplug the usb from the turntables then the turntables don't work.

Posted Sun 11 Feb 18 @ 10:15 pm
groovindj wrote :
user11489444 wrote :
What should I do

Please provide more information.

user11489444 wrote :
what am I doing wrong?

You're not providing enough information.

What model is the Numark mixer? How have you got everything connected? Please describe in detail how you've wired everything.

The mixer is Numark M2 DJ Mixer. The turntables come with usb cables that I have plugged to the laptop and I have the inputs of the mixer going to the audio interface and the speaker to the interface too. But all I hear is the timecode playing no music. and If I unplug the usb from the turntables then the turntables don't work.

Posted Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 2:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For Timecode inputs, you will need 2 stereo inputs from a USB Audio interface. So i suppose you are using your Scarlett for this.. What model is that, how have you connected it with your mixer and Turntables and what is your Audio setup ?

If its the Solo model, then i dont think its a suitable sound card for Timecodes, as it only offers a single Line Input, so just a single timecode input

Posted Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 1:10 pm
djdad wrote :
For Timecode inputs, you will need 2 stereo inputs from a USB Audio interface. So i suppose you are using your Scarlett for this.. What model is that, how have you connected it with your mixer and Turntables and what is your Audio setup ?

If its the Solo model, then i dont think its a suitable sound card for Timecodes, as it only offers a single Line Input, so just a single timecode input

So this is how I have it, I have the USB from the turntables connected to my laptop and the outputs connected to the mixer, then I had a mixer to the audio interface which I went got another that Brought more inputs then I had the speakers connected to the audio interface too but nothing.

Posted Mon 12 Feb 18 @ 5:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)