Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Albanian DJ's....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm looking for some good Albanian videos to play in my club. Looking for Titles, Artist, places to get them. I need the new stuff, club, hip hop, remixes. Any help would be appreciated. I work in a strip club, with a very diverse clientele, from many countries. They have money, and I like to keep getting it. If it has a beat, I will play it. They have provided me with a few of their favorites, but I'd like to surprise them, with some new stuff.

Posted Wed 14 Jun 17 @ 6:05 am

Posted Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 2:34 pm
Thank you very much for that list, I actually have every song on it (some I didn't even know I had). I don't play a lot of stripper music. I play a lot of house, hip hop, Latin, rock, and current club remixes. I also play quite a bit of international stuff, Russian, Bollywood, Arabian, Albanian, etc.. Most of my dancers are Russian, Ukrainian, any of the 5 Stans (that were part of the former U.S.S.R.), and Latin. We have very few American girls, even though most of the clients are American. The Russian and Albanian clients pay a lot to hear a few of their songs, but I'm tired of hearing the stuff that they tell me about. When I find tracks on my own, they are more generous. They also love that I have the videos, so that is my primary concern. Again, thank you very much for that link, but I need a few top Albanian videos.

Posted Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 9:49 pm
You will look for them, you will find them, and you will play them.

Good luck!

Posted Mon 19 Jun 17 @ 5:32 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
[quote= I also play quite a bit of international stuff, Russian, Bollywood, Arabian, Albanian, etc.. . [/quote]

Do you mix these international stuff "in phrase"?

How do you do it, do you understand the languages?

Posted Mon 19 Jun 17 @ 6:26 pm
That's funny, I don't understand any of the languages other than English. I don't have to understand. I have a philosophy about playing music. Someone likes every song that I play. I also have a perspective about strip clubs. They only hear the music if it is 20 minutes of stuff that they don't like. If it has a beat, I will mix it in. I stay away from anything that I think will be offensive to any particular group. I never know what I'm going to play next, but the genres and tempo is always changing, so I am not playing any particular type of music for long lengths of time. You have to constantly assess your crowd, to see what works.

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 12:21 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks bro, whatever works for you.

Posted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 4:36 pm
Thanks for the good information gclub

Posted Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 4:14 am
No Albanian DJs here? C'mon, help a brother out. Just give me a few artist names or songs that are hot right now, and I can take it from there.

Posted Fri 22 Sep 17 @ 2:29 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Posted Fri 22 Sep 17 @ 9:57 am
Thank you very much, that hit the spot. This will be very lucrative, I owe you.

Posted Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 9:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)