Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VMS5 issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am wishing to use an American Audio VMS5 to control my Virtual dj software. I have downloaded the Asio driver from the American Audio website so that the software should in theory work with the controller. When I plug the controller in the software recognises the controller and it appears the sound setup tab in the settings as a controller. However it doesn't control the software. When I go into the controllers tab in settings it states that the VMS5 has failed to connect. My laptop is a HP pavilion dv6 with an I7 processor and 8GB RAM sI am wishing to use an American Audio VMS5 to control my Virtual dj software. When I plug the controller in the software recognises the controller and it appears in the settings as a controller. However it doesn't control the software. When I go into the controllers tab in settings it states that the VMS5 has failed to connect. My laptop is a HP pavilion dv6 with an I7 processor and 8GB RAM running on Windows 7, so is more than up to the specs required. I have tried the controller on another laptop using Virtual DJ and it works fine. I have tried using different cables and performing windows updates. Can you help with this at all please?

Posted Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 6:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
One thread on a topic is enough, please don't make duplicate posts, it's known as crossposting and it annoys the people who may help you,

Right, so the hardware works on one machine but not another, I suspect drivers are your issue.

I'd check what device manager sees and try update the driver.

Posted Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 7:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)