Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: need a dual screen skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im happy to pay someone to make me a skin that is normal on screen one and on page mimics the apc 80.. I already have it working and all mapped and just would love to be able to label buttons to match the controller and have them light up the same.

I prefer to use one to the people who are always helping us.

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 7:31 pm
Which skin do you use now?

I would suggest adding the APC part as a pop-up window (that can be resized and ragged to screen 2) because then you don't need a whole new skin, just the graphics for the window.

Also, what size screens will you be using? You have to consider how the APC graphics will fit. Will the buttons on screen be large enough?

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 7:50 pm
I looked at the entire thing and got to a point where I can open and drag the effects to the second screen . I would love to be able to lock them to that screen and then have tumb nails till I press the effect . I designed the effects to load on press , then toggle on and off with a different button. It would be awesome to have them set up so that there are two sides and the center of it is like the video screen idea and it opens the button on there so I can affect the dials and more. I have had the apc working for 4 years now with no fail. I just like the idea of taking this one step further..

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 8:43 pm

so the left side is all effects and cuepoints.
the right side is samples and loops and sample pages. The cross faders are set to do the rows above them. I have 16 sample pages as come are beats I make in live 9. all the dails and buttons work awesome.. now on a skin I would love to see the rows of buttons and I dont need the cross faders ...

Posted Tue 31 Jan 17 @ 8:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)