Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: EASY MIX MAPPER KEYWORD SHORTCUTS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I Created This Combination for my easy mixing and have been using it for a while.. I decided to share here to make things a little easy for everyone too.
::::::::

NOTE MORE IMPORTNAT: Below combination is Deck related... Deck 1 code on work from left to right deck mixing and Deck 2 on right to left deck mixing

HOW IT WORKS AS EASY MIX AND WITH PERFECT BEAT MATCHING ON BOTH DECK

If you have a song already playing on Deck 1(Left Deck), Load your next track on Deck 2 (Right). The PFL will be on the deck not playing or just loaded.. just by pressing the LETTER or NUMBER you assigned the below Deck1 combination, will automatically Synchronize Beat On Both Decks, Loopout song playing on Deck 1, Kill Eq_low and Eq_Mid set at 47% on Deck 1, Deck 2 starts playing automatically and synchronizinly on beat while auto crossfading to Deck 2 Auto crossfade speed between is set at 2700ms..Killing the eq low and eq mid balances the mixing or give you a smother cross fading.. Same applies to both deck.

MAPPER TO MIX FROM LEFT TO RIGHT DECK WHEN A SONG IS ALREADY LOADED :
Use This Code when Mix From Deck 1 (Left Deck ) to Deck 2 (Right Deck) After Having loaded your desired next track to deck 2

(1)
DECK 1 (LEFT DECK) TO MIX THROUGH DECK 2 MAPPER KEYWORD:

deck 1 effect "LoopOut" select & deck 1 eq_kill_low & set_deck1 eq_low 50% & auto_crossfade 6000ms & deck 1 effect active & deck 1 eq_mid 47% & beatlock & play_sync_onbeat

(2)
DECK 2 (RIGHT DECK) TO MIX THROUGH DECK 1 MAPPER KEYWORD:

deck 2 effect "LoopOut" select & deck 2 eq_kill_low & set_deck2 eq_low 50% & auto_crossfade 6000ms & deck 2 effect active & deck 2 eq_mid 47% & beatlock & play_sync_onbeat

PLEASE SET MAPPERS ON DIFFERENT LETTERS OR NUMBER AND EACH LETTER OR NUMBER WILL ACTIVATE EITHER LEFT TO RIGHT DECK MIXING OR RIGHT TO LEFT MIXING

TRY AND PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK OR IF YOU NEED ME TO ADD ANY MORE EFFECT OR FUNCTIONS, PLEASE LET ME A MESSAGE.

Posted Sun 01 Jan 17 @ 9:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)