Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Error on Deck 1 with content unlimited

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

deepakPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Hey,

Couple of hours ago content unlimited worked flawlessly. I was mixing then all of a sudden I started seeing the tracks loading with "error on deck 1" message. I have a gig tomorrow and this is a bit concerning that the service drops with no support docs.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 4:43 am
Hey,

I have restarted my laptop, downloaded the latest VDJ8 ( VirtualDJ 8.2 b3523 MAC) and still have issues with errors. Not sure whats going on.

Before when I searched under "Search Audio" it would just downloading... then time out. Now I get search results, but when I load the songs I get the message "error on deck 1".

Here is a screenshot: https://snag.gy/0bTf4X.jpg

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 4:53 am
hamburglar wrote :
Hey,

Couple of hours ago content unlimited worked flawlessly. I was mixing then all of a sudden I started seeing the tracks loading with "error on deck 1" message. I have a gig tomorrow and this is a bit concerning that the service drops with no support docs.

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 4:53 am
johnvjrPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I just paid for a subscription and it is doing the same for me... Maybe their is an outage?

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:14 am
Yikes! I hope not. I have a gig tomorrow and really am banking on the content search function. Time to find another DJ pool as back up. Any reco's?

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:16 am
Ok, as soon as I post this, it starts working....

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:17 am
hamburglar wrote :
Hey,

Looks good here:

http://i.imgur.com/0AVIe1E.png

Always download files offline when prepping for a gig. Rely upon the streaming search as a request or on the fly tool only.

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:19 am
I'd agree with caching!

So many places you go, to be surprised your internet connection sucks. I'd never rely on it. Simply helpful for the songs you don't have.

Seems to be working now, so all is good!

Enjoy the night!

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 5:35 am
Thank you guys for the help. The library is back up.

First thing I am doing is downloading all the tracks.

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 1:37 pm
trevcdaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I working last night when this happened. It would pull up the search, then error out when you tried to load a deck. I had a couple of specific requests in cue and couldn't get to them when I needed them. It did finally fix itself, but not before I switched over to the iPod and restarted the computer and trying a couple of different access points and phone tethers. I don't rely on it exclusively, but when I need it, I really need it. Last night it was the grinch song. Bad timing for that to happen.

Posted Sat 10 Dec 16 @ 7:47 pm
ulfnirHome userMember since 2011
Its been as buggy as heck for me tonight, a full 50% + of the tracks show errors. I mostly play rock stuff, and its normally pretty ok. Vexing.

Posted Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 11:43 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Make sure you update to the latest version.

Posted Sun 12 Feb 17 @ 2:55 am
smatiaHome userMember since 2018
I was trying the Deezer feature and mixing some tracks (I'm a premium+ user), then all of a sudden it won't work anymore, says Error on Deck 1 (either deck actually), Requires a Deezer Premium+ account (which I have and was able to access from virtual DJ). Can't possibly imagine how to solve it. Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

** Edit **
It started working again, just like that.

Posted Thu 22 Feb 18 @ 6:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)