Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ WeGo Not Recognised

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys

Iv just bought a DDJ WeGo. Iv installed the driver software and the sound card software. the WeGo powers up when turned on but the pc does not recognize the wego. Iv tried putting it into firmware update mode which it does (both light bars flashing) but the pc then says it is not connected When you turn the WeGo on it does its things and flashes lots of lights so its getting power.

Im running windows 7 professional 32bit.

Iv tried searching the net for an answer, there are alot of these issues out there but not a solid answer. if its a faulty unit i will try and recover my money. im hoping its just some sort of software or configuration.

Thanks for reading and hope someone has got an answer for me.

Thanks again guys.

Jason

Posted Thu 10 Nov 16 @ 12:08 pm
Try it on another computer. Try it with a different USB cable. Try it in a different USB port.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 16 @ 5:51 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check device manager [windows] see if your machine sees the HW without errors "!"

Posted Thu 10 Nov 16 @ 5:56 pm
Hi Guys and thanks for the reply.

Iv tried in on another computer and get the same error message. I have tried all the available usb ports on both computers and still no luck. I have checked windows device manager and i cant find the wego in there or the sound card driver.

I think i have bought a broken WeGO.

Thanks again.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 16 @ 7:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)