Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: vdj 8 keeps crashing - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey Chuckles. What kind of computer do you have? I'm having a similar issue with an Alienware 17 running Windows 10 and using the Pioneer DDJ-SX2. It started a few weeks ago with audio glitches, then progressed to crashing. One crash last weekend and progressed to crashing several times a night this weekend. I spent the whole day before my gig tonight updating drivers and reinstalling VDJ. No glitches at the beginning of the night, then crash. I finally had to end the night playing a mix I did last year from my phone. This has been the most embarrassing weekend as a DJ. Saw your post and had to respond. I'll be doing a lot of work this week to try to figure this out before next weekend's gigs.

Posted Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 8:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There was indeed an issue with the NV and the latest build. Issue found (was something that could happen in some rare cases, thats why not every NV user was able to experience the same) and a fix will be provided in the next Early Access build.

@NytroMix Issue reported by the OP was only NV controller related. Please open a new topic or continue discussion in some other one.

Posted Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 1:29 pm
Thanks djdad. I will do that. I was just curious what his outcome was. I did submit a ticket early Saturday morning and got a pretty quick response back, but it was pretty basic troubleshooting. I hope nobody gets me wrong... I have never had an issue with VDJ and still believe that it is the best software out there. I'm just having a hard time locating the root of my problems. You guys are the best. :)

Posted Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 1:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)