Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't drag songs from other apps anymore

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since my update of windows 10 a few days ago...everytime I play vdj it asks me can it make changes to my computer...first of all ...all my songs that in my computer don't show up in the vdj browser? Why is that? And I cannot drag songs from other playlists I have on different apps including Rocket and Windows Explorer like it let me b4..but vdj 7.4 let's me drag songs from wherever I want...but not vdj 8.2? Why??

Posted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 4:51 pm
Also vdj makes a lot of updates....why when I play vdj 8.2 and I put it in cd mode..it won't let me scratch in cd mode: where I can stop and scratch and the song will be still playing then it shoots me to the point of where the song is now...while I was scratchn? Nothing happens in cd mode can't scratch or nuthn and it would let me cue a spot up ahead in the song...n I push my cue in goes straight there and stays there...I want to push the cue up ahead in the song periodically to make a mix n still play the song from the point where the song was originally playing???

Posted Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 5:02 pm
You should be able to find it through This PC if you can't find music. I don't know why it doesn't show up.

Posted Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 12:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)