Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MC 6000 MK 2 & Windows 10 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
...So why it doesn't work when I analyze the tracks to normalize the volume on my mp4 tracks when I re-analyzed them?
If you read my previous post you will have a better understanding of what is going wrong and the problem I am having..
Thanks...

Posted Fri 14 Oct 16 @ 3:10 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Change your gain settings:

AutoGain=auto
ZeroDb=-3db
GainSliderinncludesautogain=yes

Finally scan your files for BPM, Gain e.t.c.
If you load a file that's never scanned before, WAIT until the waveform loads completely before pressing the play button

if this doesn't get it try -6 for zeroBD

Posted Fri 14 Oct 16 @ 7:24 pm
Okay, I am using ver. 7.4.7 and I've tried 6db and for some reason it doesn't normalize all tracks in the album after re-analyzing them all, that's why I asked you to read my previous post, anyway is there a tweak in the registry tool to help me address this issue...

Why isn't this feature working?

Posted Fri 14 Oct 16 @ 7:59 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Denon DJ ASIO is NOT 100% compatible with MC6000 MKII
You should use DenonDj ASIO for Dj Controllers drivers instead.

If you still have issues (some users reported issues with Win 10 and these drivers) then please leave them installed on your system but change the audio setup of the unit from ASIO to WASAPI.

old but i just bought a refurbished one, now on this site

https://www.denondj.com/de/downloads

i found the mk2 drivers. and i remember back in the day using this with no issues. now are you saying this driver isnt good. and which controller driver do you mean?

Posted Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 7:36 pm

Posted Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 8:17 pm
thanks bro. so you guys say dont install in win 10, using vdj2020 the driver for the mk2, but the denon controller driver. i will figure it out.

cheers

Posted Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 10:32 pm
oh well order was cancelled. cant seem to find one on ebay for less than 800. which im not going to pay. :(

Posted Tue 19 Nov 19 @ 3:15 pm
Just an update, I'm also using Serato and was able to download drivers from their website which resolved all the problems I was having on my windows 10 laptop.
Windows 8.1 laptop was running as expected. Hope this helps..

Posted Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 5:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)