Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Change Freestyler Sequence With VDJ Beat

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have the Freestyler8 plugin running and working with VDJ. Commands are working to trigger fade-ins, outs, toggle sequences, etc...I want the beat to change the steps of my sequences and have had no luck yet. It seems like people are doing it, but I can only get this effect to happen with random values.

My sequence will play but it does not sync to the beat. I am able to change the fixture setting in Freestyler to "React to Sound (Random Values) and the plugin will sync to the beat, but I don't want random colors. I want it to change the sequence step.

I've also tried downloading the Sound 2 Light Plugin for Freestyler. The plugin picks up my beats but does not relay them to Freestyler...when I read this help page: http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/sound_2_light It says to click the "Sound to light icon" in Freestyler. This icon does not exist in my Freestyler and nobody can seem to tell me why...

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I've been wrecking myself over this one for a few days now. Thanks.

Posted Fri 13 May 16 @ 3:09 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'll reply to the other post you made :)

Posted Fri 13 May 16 @ 6:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)