Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MCX8000 support - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

To everybody that worked hard on making this mapper:

Thank you, and congratulations for the fantastic job. I am impressed how well the controller is behaving with VDJ 8.2, the Sampler Pads, changing colors, the Sampler Inpendent volume control, everything!

The only thing I could find that needs some tweaking is the Audio FX buttons, the 3 buttons should be used for 3 different efx, now they all do the same thing. Other than that, it's perfect!!

Posted Sat 25 Jun 16 @ 4:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
SHIFT+TAP button should change the Single FX mode to Multi FX mode, so that you have 2 FX slots instead of 1.

Posted Sat 25 Jun 16 @ 12:38 pm
Hey guys, thank you so much for the mapping. Absolutely incredible!!! Compliments for such a nice work. Nearly time to kick Serato into the trashcan. Can't await the screens working. But anyway, I have a question are you guys working on such a nice thing like pitch n time?
This would just be great to have the full, 100% functionality of the controller...apart from the slip-mode.
Thanks for your answer.

Posted Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 10:58 pm

Posted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 10:08 am
Wooohah, emberassing for me!
Exactly what I mean!!!
Thanks alot! And sorry for my blindness :-)

Posted Mon 27 Jun 16 @ 2:50 pm

Posted Wed 29 Jun 16 @ 6:11 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
No expensive plugins needed here... You have a license, you get really cool stuff for no additional cost!

Posted Thu 30 Jun 16 @ 5:26 pm
hello
can someone send me the mapping file fot the mcx8000.
best regards

Posted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 3:15 pm

Posted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 5:40 pm
Hello, ( i´m from german)
i have a problem with the gain, when the track start the gain automaticly goes in the middle, but this is
to much and the red led (clipping) goes on. What can I do, that the gain is allready escat on the same point?
Thanks for help!!!
best Regards
DJ Bernd

Posted Fri 22 Jul 16 @ 5:14 am
Change "zeroDb" setting to a lower value. -3db is a good value, but you can try the rest settings as well.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 5:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
user11841777 wrote :
... the red led (clipping) goes on.

If you refer to the LED named as LIMITER at the top of the VirtualDJ skin, then yes, lowering the zeroDB setting is a good choice.

But if you refer to the top red LED of the VU meters on the MCX8000, then this doesnt indicate clipping (Limiter engagement ) read here http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/200863/General_Discussion/Adjusting_the_Level_of_Auto-gain_to_avoid_the_Limiter_from_kicking_in__please_help____.html?page=2 my post and see pics.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 16 @ 6:25 pm
who or where is the mapper for the mcx 8000. I cannot seem to find it. sorry if this has been posted or not

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:03 pm
DRETpr0670 wrote :
who or where is the mapper for the mcx 8000. I cannot seem to find it. sorry if this has been posted or not

it is built in to VDJ 8 nothing to find

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:09 pm
wickedmix wrote :
DRETpr0670 wrote :

it is built in to VDJ 8 nothing to find

how do I get it to work properly with the mcx 8000. still having sound issues with the sound dropping out

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:12 pm
That's an issue with the Denon Asio drivers. Increase the latency in the Denon control panel assuming you are Windows and have installed the Denon drivers.

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 7:39 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
That's an issue with the Denon Asio drivers. Increase the latency in the Denon control panel assuming you are Windows and have installed the Denon drivers.

thanks increased it but still have the audio dropping out and freezing up

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:02 pm
Optimise your computer. Check for DPC latency spikes.

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:03 pm
my email is djgeppy@gmail.com
can someone email the mapper please.
thanks in advance

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:05 pm
There is no mapper.

Posted Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 9:24 pm
99%