Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MCX8000 support - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

You could also be helpful and let the person know what the plugin is ..... or is it all a big secret?

Posted Thu 12 May 16 @ 10:59 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 13 May 16 @ 8:12 am
cioce that's not the lighting "secret" plug in. He stated he was looking for one to play a certain light scene when a certain song played, similar to MD8, but with a light show.

Posted Sun 15 May 16 @ 1:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 11:17 am
I'll sing the same song that every one else is singing. I just purchased an MCX8000 and I LOVE the controller. Absolutely loathe Serato. I've been using VDJ for years and I love the way it handles my music collection (100K tracks!). Love the effects, the layout.. everything. Really looking forward to using this controller with VDJ. Thank you in advance for the work on the mapper. I can't wait! :D

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 1:33 pm
hi vd how its goin on with mapper i was first owner of mcx 8000 in ireland and uk and my controller is sitting in shelf because i just cant use crapy serato or denons engine software i cannot wait to take it out :D :D :D :D

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 6:24 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hopefully very soon!

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 6:46 pm
Hi Dcomo. Sorry to ask again but do you think it will be ready with screens soon? I need to buy a new controller but if screens are only gonna work with Serato then I'll find another one.

Posted Sun 29 May 16 @ 12:25 pm
yea cant wait

Posted Sun 29 May 16 @ 3:38 pm
djdad wrote :
Emailed you. Thanks

Can you please send me mapper for mcx8000 for virtual dj? I will really appreciate it info@thesuperstardj.com

Posted Sat 04 Jun 16 @ 10:37 am
When it's ready, it'll be made available in the download area here. If it's not in the download area, then it's not ready.

Posted Sat 04 Jun 16 @ 11:37 am
Joc78Home userMember since 2016
Any change?

Posted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 10:28 am
There is a beta mapper (without screen support) available for registered users only.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 10:42 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
The mapper is FULLY functional without screen support- every feature of the controller works 100%. It's considered 'beta' since the dev team doesn't want to consider it final until it's indeed 100%.

As noted, it's only available to Pro users.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 12:39 pm
I thought long and hard about the MCX8000 but there are several reasons I am not going to get it.

A) It's far too large (personal reasons).
B) The policy of "locking" firmware and that future firmware updates could lock it again and cause incompatibility.
C) The fact the price has been increased by Denon since release for no reason whatsoever.
D) Mapping is still incomplete after several months (no fault of the Atomix hardware guys).

I decided to keep working with the MC6000 and buy the Pioneer DDJ-SP1 which adds pad support with one extra USB cable.

Be interesting to see how this all pans out going forward.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 12:45 pm
djdad wrote :
Emailed you. Thanks

Hi DJ Dad, could you send me also the mapping for Denon MCX8000 ? Costs ?

Thank you well much for your help. !

Best regards DJ Gernot

Posted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 11:02 am

Posted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 11:22 am

Posted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 11:25 am
Hey Guys. I downloaded the EXE mapper file, installed. Checked the Early update option, and sucessfully installed 8.2. now what? What sound card do i choose? it gives me an asio error, and no buttons or whatsoever works. thanks

- Nevermind- the MCX8000 Windows driver from Denon's webpage was not installed. DUH !

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 11:33 pm
Hi Cradcliffe an Music234,

Mann thanks und danke!!!

Best Regards !!

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 3:04 pm
74%