Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: System Unstable because of crack installed - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

come posso fare a risolvere, dato che mi appare questa scritta nel software "system unstable because of crack installed"?

Posted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 2:04 pm
Read the first page of this thread (third post).

Posted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 6:20 pm
Works. Thanks :D

Posted Sat 17 Mar 18 @ 9:07 pm
how to get rid of crack files

Posted Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 4:30 pm
markie mark anju wrote :
how to get rid of crack files

- Uninstall cracked version
- Remove documents/virtualdj folder if exists
- Remove program files (x86)/virtualdj folder if exists
- Run the utillity described above to cleanup network config

Posted Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 4:47 pm
You forgot:
- Run anti virus and anti malware utilities on your computer to try and get rid of any nasty infections that you may not even know about.

Posted Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 5:00 pm
the link to the addon is broken

could you please tell me an other way to find it

i just spent 700e buying a new controller but i cant use it :(

Posted Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 6:30 pm
user17396183 wrote :
the link to the addon is broken

could you please tell me an other way to find it

i just spent 700e buying a new controller but i cant use it :(

You need to buy a license before you can use your controller with VDJ

Posted Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 6:41 pm
j'ai beau tout essayer j'ai toujours le messasge virtual dj unstable because a crack installed alors que jai telecharger la version sur virtual et j'ai une licence

Posted Sat 07 Apr 18 @ 11:46 am
Hi
I tried the addon but my computer is reading it as a virus and is refusing to download the addon. Is there anything else I can do? Thank you

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 4:26 am
Funny. You've obviously installed a dodgy version of VDJ in the past, and yet you're running anti-virus software!

The util is NOT a virus. Atomix are a reputable company. Your software is giving a false result because it's trying to be too clever for its own good.

The util has to access your computer's hosts file in order to clean out the rubbish left by the dodgy software, and so your anti-virus thinks the util is a virus because it tries to access that file (which is what your dodgy copy of VDJ did in the first place).

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 5:08 pm
the version I had was a professional install so I did not install it. I will try it and see what happens. Thank you for the help.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 7:19 pm
A "professional" install - by who? If there's a so called professional company installing cracked copies of VDJ I'm sure Atomix would like to know about it.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 7:38 pm
Seems there's a DJ company doing this in my area too. Only found out about it because someone put a fellow DJ in touch with me because they were having problems and it turns out that someone in the company helped install the crack.
I told him to get a licence as I won't help anyone with illegal software and the response was that since he only used the software a couple of times a month it wasn't worth buying. In that case, my wife only needs a car a couple of times a month so she can just go and steal someone else's one ......

Needless to say he's not been in touch. Surprise surprise.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 7:42 pm
I figured it was legit because I had a user name and password. I only found it was not when I added my controller. I always purchase my software and music as well. I understand that people don't but I pay good money for mine. Sometimes people get scammed and you chalk it off as lesson learned. And yes he was providing other dj services as well.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 7:51 pm
So here I am trying to get this crap off my computer and as you see have purchased it straight from VDJ. I came here for support and not to get bashed. This is why people turn to the wrong people for help because people always want to judge instead of helping.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 7:54 pm
You were given the answer above. Tell your AV to allow the file to run. simple as that.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 7:58 pm
chosen072 wrote :
I came here for support and not to get bashed

It's the "professional" who installed the cracked software who needs to be dealt with.

If you don't want to name and shame here, then email support and pass the info on.

So you paid him/them $299 for the dodgy VDJ? If it was less than that, shouldn't you have been suspicious?

What was the username and password? Presumably just some random info, not your own details? Again, big red flag waving.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 8:06 pm
I don't even know if I have the persons real name and yes I'm moving on from that experience. I appreciate all the help.

Posted Thu 14 Jun 18 @ 9:07 pm
I just tried to install the VDJ fix but my antivirus said there is a file called something like virus.malware. I want to get the crap off of my PC and actually buy VDJ but I don't really trust the file provided here because of this suspicious malware file. Any help?

Posted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 11:00 pm
83%