Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: System Unstable because of crack installed - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Dj KoggHome userMember since 2015
hey so for some reason i cant seem to log into my virtual dj account because its saying it cant connect to the servers, so when i dont log in im getting a little message saying "system unstable because of crack installed" but ive never downloaded a cracked version? i really need a fix to this asap because i have a show on the 26th and NOW of all times my stuff wont work? my controller isnt compatible with virtual dj 7, and ive tried re installing my virtual dj 8 multiple times and it still wont work :( ANY help is greatly appreciated!

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 4:42 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 1:46 am[ selected best answer by locoDog on Thu 03 Oct 19 @ 8:17 am ]
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you read the terms of use when you got this software? Put your hand in your pocket if you are going to use this software commercially, you were giving a license on trust, obviously you mustn't have known, otherwise you wouldn't come onto these forums rubbing peoples noses in it.

Merry Christmas.

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 11:16 am
Thank you for that, it seems to have fixed the crack problem, but it still doesnt want to let me connect to servers for some reason.. any suggestions for that? Your help has been great so far, Thank you guys.. and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 10:27 pm
what do u mean by connect to servers .... shoutcast and icecast or something else?

if u mean shoutscast/icecast only pro license holders can do that.

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 10:30 pm
Like when you open VDJ8, a little screen pops up and says to log in and such.. when i type in my credentials (a working and legit pro license/subscription) it trys to log in, and some words above the login fields pop up and say "We cannot connect to VirtualDJ servers. Please make sure that you are connected to the internet" but i am clearly connected to the internet.

*edit* even when i click the "login with google ID" or the "login with microsoft ID" the window says it cant load the webpage.. this is so bizzare..

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 11:22 pm
Which is it - a full Pro (Infinity) license or a monthly subscription license?

Either way, it's not registered to your account here, because you're showing as a Home (i.e. unlicensed) user.

In order to log in with Google or MS, those email addresses also need to be registered to your account here.

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 11:32 pm
ok sorry cant help with that then will need help from one of the atomix staff

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 11:33 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps your connection requires to go through a proxy server to connect to the internet?

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 11:33 pm
its a pro infinity license but its not on this account its another one

Posted Fri 25 Dec 15 @ 11:37 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Then try to login with the other accounts data...

Posted Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 11:03 am
Hay guys I had the same problem now it fix go to system32\drivers\etc\hosts file and open it with notepad and see if u find any thing like this '127.0.0.1 live.virtualdj.com if so just delete it out and save the file with notepad as a pad file and take out the extension code now re install and try login
You are back in business guyss

Posted Mon 15 Aug 16 @ 6:17 pm
Thanks. That actually worked.

Posted Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 6:24 am
Thank a lot , it works perfectly

Posted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 1:17 pm
how to uninstall crack file from virtual dj 8 plzz someone tell me

Posted Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 3:32 pm
Ask the website you got it from.

Posted Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 3:53 pm

Posted Sat 12 Nov 16 @ 4:01 pm
Thank you it helped THAANKS SO MUCH

Posted Fri 05 May 17 @ 8:16 pm
Wow it works thanks a LOT!!!

Posted Sat 23 Sep 17 @ 5:39 pm
ACTUALLY THAT LINK IS A VIRUS ISN'T IT ?

Posted Tue 24 Oct 17 @ 6:41 pm
NO IT ISN'T. YOUR AV IS GIVING A FALSE POSITIVE AS IT IS AN UNKNOWN .EXE

Posted Tue 24 Oct 17 @ 6:56 pm
42%