Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon MC 60000 MK 1 users

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If anyone uses a mk1 ( not mk2) mc6000 on EXT mix ( not software) can you tell me where you have your channel gains, mid, low, high and master gain set

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:10 pm
Frankly: I don't touch anything, except for the Master. Before I start I make sure that my Master is not in the red on the VU's. If a song is lacking a bit of EQ I will adjust, but most of the time EQ is set on 12 o'clock. Yes, I'm on Ext. Mixer and usuallly connected to a PA-mixing console that doesn't like oversteering.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:22 pm
When I'm in the club, my master is at 12, and so are my channel gains. Your master may be different, because I am going through a Denon MP2016S mixer. My eq's are always set to 2 o'clock. My mobile setup is the same, except the master is usually at 9 or 10 o'clock, because my speakers are either at full or 3'oclock. All of these settings are based on my personal preferences and where I'm playing.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:23 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If i have my eq's at 2,oclock my mixer will be in the red if channel gain is at 12 o clock. Are your vu meters not at +10 or in red?
I have moved from passive to active, still can't get it set right. My speakers are at 12 as recommended by QSC
BTW i,m using the mc6000 as a mixer not using software

Martin roughly where would your master be?
Do you run the mixer to like +10db one short of the red?

Just going to check what i get

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:27 pm
I'm going to ask you to return to the original thread, as this has become way too confusing.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)