Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Kicked for telling the truth.. & for raw bear

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dont know why but i have been kicked from the atomix site for sharing my opinions on the software. Dont know why this has happened as all i was doing was telkling people what they really should know about atomix. Seems as tho RAW BEAR may have taken offence to my words and him being a full user of the software has managed to convince the team to boot me.. Seems as tho the team dont like to listen to demo users nomore and we are classed behind everybody else.. Well all i can say is the truth hurts raw bear, and u shoulda waited for virtual dj. I think virtual dj is an excellent program with all the fix's and runs smoothly.

I may consider buying in the near future..

Storm

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 10:25 am
Oh and i will proberbly get kicked for this 2.. But oh well..

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 10:26 am
1st of all i do not have any type of pull with atomix other than the fact i am a full version user.
2nd....if you have nothing good to say about a program..(even after you have been told that you are in the MINORITY that has had problems with atomix) don`t say anything at all....why not anything......because ALL you say is negative...what about the other 2 million plus users of this program who have NO complaints about the sound or whatever. there maybe about 200 complainers..for every complainer there might be 10 who do not complain but are not happy......that makes about 2,200 complainers.....out of 2 million......go think about it...it HAS to be a software conflict...not the program.and if you feel so bad about this program and think the world needs to be warned about it....open a site and dedicate it to freeing the people from the atomix cult. you and your 2,000 plus complainers can have a ball there instead of here....as far as V.D.J. goes..........it is NEW TECHNOLGY and i will get it as soon as i upgrade my computer.
if you want to have a proper chat mr/miss storm...try to be a bit more up beat and not so down on things...don`t blame me if the team at atomix did not want to listen to you anymore......thats your fault..not mine.....do not look beyond yourself to lay blame...we all have to carry our own blame...i do not need yours...thankyou for letting me rant and i REALLY do hope we can have a proper diolouge storm

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 11:15 am
oh

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 3:07 pm
Wow im really sorry for even reading this but with some people...come on now you give an inch they expect a mile...its like i give what i can...my point is that the atomix & VDJ team and anyone else involved in creating these software PROgrams is not only very smart but is very ahead of there time...think about it...i havent found a music progam yet that can compare to VDJ...most are from scrach beat maker or some playlist crap...i am not the best dj ever nor all that good but when the party see you on a computer with a turntable pluged into not only do they ask tons of questions about what your doing but next thing you know there asking to play that mix agian(most times im not recording so i cant)but the main thing is that people feel it,dance 2 it but it gives me the ideas and confidence but whats a party with out a vast music collection?.......Not Much...trust me...now that was my only live performace and considering i had only used this soft ware for a month and had about 4-5 hours to setup for this(really i was just trying to learn the software when alot of the party got mad when i closed the program...that instance it all came to me that i had just rock the party and didnt even realize it...so not with alot more learning and practice it only gets better and more creative...So to sum it up this programis is the SHAT...now my next move up into the digital Dj era is the vitural DJ pro controllers that is sold on this site(but man there expenseive)but with that,a mixer and a computer no one will ever know the difference...

thanks, WIZZKIDD
ps. sorry for blabb'in on...MIX/Scrach on people much respect to the whole team and anyone who understands that it only get better...mix on

Posted Thu 09 Oct 03 @ 3:07 pm
and so it goes on......there are more who like these two programs than those who do not...even with all the bugs V.D.J. still has it outsines BY FAR the competition....both in ease of use and a new techno edge....when all the bugs are worked out it will be years before anyone can catch up...what i was trying to say to mr storm was that even with all the bugs AND THE TEAMERS (with their bugs).....the good points of these programs along with the teamers far outweigh the competition...

Posted Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 3:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)