Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2522 - PUBLIC - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I did try to reproduce your problem, but I cannot make it crash here, no matter how fast I click the next or previous sampler bank arrows.[/quote]

Strange, could only am I the problem?[/quote]

You were right, it was not a mistake regression :)
With help support the team I got rid of the problem. The reason was one mp3 file in my sampler. I tried to turn it on vdjsample, wav, etc. Nothing it did not work. I was forced to delete and it's OK

Posted Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 11:10 pm
djsaampl wrote :
Adion wrote :
FORUM: BETA BUILDS REGRESSION BUGS
Use this forum to report any regression bug that is new in the current beta build, but was working ok in the previous builds

VirtualDJ 8 bug-report Forum
Use this forum to report any bug, questions or comment related to the new VirtualDJ 8.

I did try to reproduce your problem, but I cannot make it crash here, no matter how fast I click the next or previous sampler bank arrows.

Strange, could only am I the problem?

With the help of the support team, my problem was solved.
The reason was one mp3 file in my sampler. I tried to turn it on vdjsample, wav, etc. Nothing it did not work. I was forced to delete and it's OK

Posted Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 11:16 pm
A strange phenomenon occurs since I installed the build in 2522 , I noticed that I could not use my saved loop with Fruit skin . so I uninstalled the build in 2522 to return to 2465. I Start Vdj (2465) and the windows close and open with 2522 .The 2522 automatically installs while I deleted it from my computer .
Can you help please

Posted Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 8:53 am
VDJ8 crash, it crashes if I delete a folder or tracklist, if I delete a file its fine.
mac osx 10.7
thank you

Posted Sat 21 Nov 15 @ 11:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)