Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2453

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-sampler_group_mute action added
-ONEXIT support for keyboard mapper
-Fix images in samplebank not showing on video output if samplebank was loaded before video engine initialized
-Fix loop_exit jumping to slip mode position when no loop is active
-Fix possible track edit crash
-Fix possible lock up of loading songs after downloading content unlimited song to cache on mac
-Fix video memory leak
-Fix playback of some bad mpg files

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 5:50 pm

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 7:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Why in the hell are you using a brand new beta version at a gig, leave betas at home and use your last stable version instead....

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 7:24 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
tayla wrote :
Why in the hell are you using a brand new beta version at a gig, leave betas at home and use your last stable version instead....

Problems with tag is in latest stable version . Old stable vers with good tag is 8.0.2378
this beta to same problem with TAG

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 7:33 pm
tayla wrote :

Kinda rude to blow up like that don't you think?

I turned off beta for the meantime and redownloaded the latest stable I hope the developers can fix that crash...

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 8:10 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Not a great topic for discussion here, but I agree with Tayla. Some people need to be shocked into NOT doing that to thier Paying clients. Don't use brand new Beta builds at live events, it shows that you have poor consideration for your client's event. You can't claim that you tested it fully, it came out 1.5 hrs before your post! I don't care how stable Betas have been, it should never be an option. No excuse

I too have left Beta checked accidentally and got a prompt to upgrade and I hit NO and finish my event. You really have no excuse here. And then to expect immediate help? I hope you reflect on that DJ Emergency

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 9:30 pm
-Fix video memory leak

This is great news. Gonna test it tonight and check in the morning what the result :)

Thanks Team

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 11:10 pm
ever since I've been downloading VDJ here, never got a report stating its a virus. I know it's false positive but why the msg now ?

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 11:13 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Been testing out broadcasting to Mixify and with this new beta every time I click start broadcast VDJ closes and reopens. I think it sent a crash report. Build 2441 broadcast works.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 6:19 am
@djmrmc - indeed there are crash reports on the server. The development team will look into this and if they require and further information they will be in touch.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 7:24 am
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
No worries. Happy to help.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 7:48 am
The Magic.DJ wrote :
-Fix video memory leak

This is great news. Gonna test it tonight and check in the morning what the result :)

Thanks Team

WoW just Wow, let's celebrate this day.

Big thanks for fixing this long standing BUG. First thing on my mind when I woke this morning is to check and before I saw the result, I heard music playing.
I looked at the TASK MANAGER and what a surprise.

I'm so excited and I can't go back to sleep. This will be my early Christmas gift.

Adion, sixpack is coming your way :)

THANK YOU.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 12:12 pm
djmila wrote :
tayla wrote :

Problems with tag is in latest stable version . Old stable vers with good tag is 8.0.2378
this beta to same problem with TAG

As DJ Mila said, there is a change in TAGs.
Example:
If file name is..... VeeJay Lizard - Another cup of tea (Lizard remix)
when you get tag from file name before ver. 8.0.2378 you get artist.... Veejay Lizard Title.... Another cup of tea Remix...... Lizard remix
but in all next releases you get this artist.... Veejay Lizard Title.... Another cup of tea (Lizard remix) Remix..... nothing

Regards Tomas.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 1:04 pm
you should have a crash report. VDJ crashes/shutdown when recording to mp3.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 2:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)