Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2436 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-Fix delay between sound and waveform after seeking in mastertempo quality 2 (#2425 regression)
-Fix green on some videos with dxva
-Fix possible analyzer crash
-Fix unable to rename virtual folder with no files in it
-Fix custom context menu crash
-Fix detailed waveform colors slightly off and possible crash
-Fix possible crash in sync action
-Fix possible crash in Camera plugin
-Fix video getting stuck in some cases when using loop roll with video enabled
-Fix autogain not applied sometimes when using load & play in a single action
-Fix action auto-complete preferring synonyms
-Track Cleaner now correctly shows and prelistens modifications
-Some performance optimizations

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 11:31 pm
Nice! Can't wait to start testing!

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 12:02 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
- Fix unable to rename virtual folder with no files in it

Failed fix. I haven't tested on PC yet, however testing on a Mac with this build still fails.

Video of failed fix:
http://www.hv1.net/vdj/vdjbug.mov

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:14 am
dcomo wrote :

Failed fix. I haven't tested on PC yet, however testing on a Mac with this build still fails.

Video of failed fix:

Works on PC (Win7)

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:35 am
This update appeared just after I finished my dj set in balham, I can confirm the following
Fix delay between sound and waveform after seeking in mastertempo quality
Sorted!
Performance improvements
Start up and close was about 8 - 10 seconds, now its about a second.
Waveform and sync
Yup, now works as it should, will test other things tomorrow

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:51 am
***Regression Bug on this build.
Used video editor to to create a vdjedit file. Once i press save the vdjedit file can't be found on the virtual dj search but the file is created in the windows explorer and if a drag and drop it on the deck it will play fine. Tried "add to search db" and the file won't come up on the search no matter what. Using windows 7 64 bit

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 4:54 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
Used video editor to to create a vdjedit file. Once i press save the vdjedit file can't be found on the virtual dj search but the file is created in the windows explorer and if a drag and drop it on the deck it will play fine. Tried "add to search db" and the file won't come up on the search no matter what. Using windows 7 64 bit

Seems to show up fine here. Is autoSearchDB in options set to no by any chance?

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 9:30 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
dcomo wrote :

Video of failed fix:

Confirmed fix on PC (under Windows 8 and Windows 10), however still a failed fix on Mac.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:17 pm
Updated version of the MultiFX skin. Introduces the "Rack Panel" system. Video Support. ArtCover on deck or jogwheel (djdad), video does not work, turning, vdj close completely ...

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:33 pm
hi this version has a defect that when looking at the list of songs in the browser waves are blocked

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 3:51 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Could you elaborate please, I didn't understand what you meant.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 3:56 pm
Adion wrote :
PressNPlayDJ wrote :

I have it no because i want to manually add my songs on the search. But usually when i create a new vdj edit file with the video editor it shows up on the search. But that is not the point here. Even if i manually add the folder containing that file it will not show up in the search. I will try to use another video file to make sure and comeback with feedback or a video. In the meantime i will unistall vdj 8 and install it again as i see that sometimes this resolves issues like this.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 4:16 pm
Adion wrote :
PressNPlayDJ wrote :

Adion looks ok now. Yesterday i couldn't make a file to show up on the search no matter what i did! I uninstalled and installed (tried to see that it works with the public build it worked) and then i updated tried again with this beta and it worked. It even made it show up automatically on the search even if i have the auto option off. You can scratch this one off.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 4:26 pm
This beta were supposed to fix some green video bug that never occurred before to me, but now I have this bug on this new beta version.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 10:53 pm
-Fix green on some videos with dxva
This problem is still here. Adion its doing it again with the same video clip i have uploaded on the bug section.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 11:35 pm
tiagoadriao wrote :
This beta were supposed to fix some green video bug that never occurred before to me, but now I have this bug on this new beta version.

And it still happens when I reinstall the last stable version

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 12:07 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Details might be good, Win? Mac?...

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 2:04 am
DHoude wrote :

Windows 10, sorry xD

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 11:58 am
DHoude wrote :

windows 7 as well

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 2:00 pm
tiagoadriao wrote :
DHoude wrote :

Windows 10, sorry xD

On another windows 10 pc I have it didn't happen, only on my working laptop.

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 5:56 pm
74%