Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2391

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-Fix regression crash in b2389 with ScanBeat when seeking

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 11:04 am
Updated to latest Beta just now and tried to play MP3+G karaoke file again (using Win 10) and still getting the issue with the video as per my post in Build 2378. I have uploaded a short video showing the issue to my Dropbox and presume it is related to Windows 10 as everything works fine on Win 8.1 on my gig machine (I am yet to take the plunge to Win 10 on that one!).

Video link (hope it works!): https://www.dropbox.com/s/726seanepye6xac/20150811_183605.mp4?dl=0

KJ

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 6:07 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Since you say it was happening in 2376 as well it is not a regression bug, so it would be more useful to post in the bug report forum.
It would also be useful for us to have the actual mp3+g in order to try and reproduce the problem.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 6:12 pm
Adion wrote :
Since you say it was happening in 2376 as well it is not a regression bug, so it would be more useful to post in the bug report forum.
It would also be useful for us to have the actual mp3+g in order to try and reproduce the problem.

It's happening on lots of different files - I have tried ripped ones and downloaded ones - happening on all the MP3+Gs I have tried but not on MP4s.

Will post in the other Forum - apologies for posting in here in error.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 7:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)