Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2389

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-Fix slideshow sometimes getting stuck on black image when removing an image
-edit_singer fixed for custom browsers
-loop_roll can now be used on videos as well (switch on in plugin settings, or using 'loop_roll video' action)
-fixed loop action not always working correctly when loop size defined in milliseconds
-Add video option to slicer (switch on in plugin settings, or using 'slicer video' action)
-saveUnplayedToSidelist option will no longer add a track to the sidelist if it is already there
-items in the sidelist can now be added to the automix list directly by using their context menu
-fix potential crash in liveFeedback
-prevent history file to grow too much when no internet connection
-Performance improvement for track scan
-Fix wasapi audio glitch at startup in some cases
-Fix elastique glitch on first pitch change
-Fix some potential noises when using pitch quality 2

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 7:32 pm
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
-Fix elastique glitch on first pitch change

This one has been a real issue for me. Thanks for the update and the great work!

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 8:32 pm
i updated and vdj kept restarting and crashing everytime i tried to load a song. Uninstalled vdj, downloaded the home version let it update to this beta build and works fine for now....Can somebody tell me what the crashguard showed?

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 8:35 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's scan related, we will investigate.

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 8:42 pm
-saveUnplayedToSidelist option will no longer add a track to the sidelist if it is already there

Thank you Scott.

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 9:31 pm
-Fix slideshow sometimes getting stuck on black image when removing an image

Great news... Thanks Team. Now to go and Play with this new beta.

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 10:06 pm
SBDJ wrote :
It's scan related, we will investigate.

thanks ill test it out better this week...i have a very important gig on friday and cant risk this happening live.

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 12:25 am
Played last night and everything was great. Got to the club tonight, and after the update (kids don't try this at home), the beats are off. I mix by ear and most of my tracks are not setup for the beat grid thing. However after seeming to be off beat when I started, I looked at some of the tracks that are beat grided, and they are off. I do not use the sync after the track has started, but tried to use the sync to get them matched, it seems to drop the bpm a little, on one of the tracks. I just seem to be fighting all night. Hope I explained this correctly

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 5:11 am
I had the same problem last night and a crash! Should have been reported, crashgaurd brought it right back

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 5:40 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
sclavel wrote :
-prevent history file to grow too much when no internet connection

What does that mean?
What has happened and what was changed?

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 9:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)