Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Use this forum if you have questions about plugins development, or if you want to talk with other developers.
Topic: TheLightingController (inc ShowXPress, SweetLight etc) - Page: 4
Is it possible to send a button "Preset slider" or "Fade slider" value/command? (Not the master speed slider, but the options under each button) If that isn't possible, is a Master Speed slider an option?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Posted Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 10:09 pm
When I manually start a song it cues my DMX just fine, but once the automix is started all the rest of the songs are cueing the DMX .5 seconds slow so the lighting doesn't match the song. Is there something in the setup that is causing this?

Posted Fri 13 Apr 18 @ 10:42 pm
I had to shave some time off the front our light shows, (3 secs, because of our settings). You will have to do the same thing. It might be a good idea to make a copy of your light shows, then mess around with the copy. Use that one to be triggered by Virtual DJ, leaving your original intact.

I have noticed a delay when triggering a button. I can see the POI line cross the play point then look over at Showxpress and see it pressed. Not a big deal.

If you need to trigger multiple buttons in quickly (shortest time possible), I've noticed that CUE works much better than PRESS or RELEASE.

Hope this helps.

Bob

Posted Sun 22 Apr 18 @ 8:37 pm
Guys, does anyone know what has happened to this plugin? Im trying to find it for my showxpress and it is not listed in the addons section.

Posted 2 days ago @ 7:53 pm
Page : [<<] [<]