Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: freestyler8 - Page: 2
Added the plugin up and running in no time I'm using freestyler 512 v3.5.2 with a usb dmx controller. only took about 15 min while in-session to figure out and isolate LED Group and start them to flashing to the beat of the music. Awesome display Thanks

Posted Sun 12 Mar 17 @ 5:13 am
I realise this is *probably* a Freestyler problem, but I have searched the Freestyler wiki/forums/entire internet and haven't come up with any luck. I'm hoping there may be a genius who can help here..

I have two laptops, one running VDJ (W10) and the other running Freestyler 3.6.31 (W7). They are connected over a wireless network.

The SBDJ Freestyler plugin is installed in VDJ (8.2) and seems to be fully functional. The S2L addin (1.0.1.11) is enabled in Freestyler.

I set the SBDJ Freestyler plugin to the address of the laptop running Freestyler, set Enable ON, Send Beats ON, start Freestyler on the other laptop and bring up the S2L window. Now comes the problem -

Freestyler on the other laptop ONLY shows the laptop microphone as the audio source. The S2L works 100% with that. The problem therefore is that the S2L (or Freestyler) hasn't a clue that I wish to accept command or beats from the first laptop as I can't set the audio source in S2L to anything but the laptop microphone, so S2L will never see the VDJ/SBDJ control from the first laptop.

ANY ideas will be thoroughly investigated.. Thanks in advance.

Posted Fri 07 Jul 17 @ 8:12 pm
slaughsj wrote :
I realise this is *probably* a Freestyler problem, but I have searched the Freestyler wiki/forums/entire internet and haven't come up with any luck. I'm hoping there may be a genius who can help here..

I have two laptops, one running VDJ (W10) and the other running Freestyler 3.6.31 (W7). They are connected over a wireless network.

The SBDJ Freestyler plugin is installed in VDJ (8.2) and seems to be fully functional. The S2L addin (1.0.1.11) is enabled in Freestyler.

I set the SBDJ Freestyler plugin to the address of the laptop running Freestyler, set Enable ON, Send Beats ON, start Freestyler on the other laptop and bring up the S2L window. Now comes the problem -

Freestyler on the other laptop ONLY shows the laptop microphone as the audio source. The S2L works 100% with that. The problem therefore is that the S2L (or Freestyler) hasn't a clue that I wish to accept command or beats from the first laptop as I can't set the audio source in S2L to anything but the laptop microphone, so S2L will never see the VDJ/SBDJ control from the first laptop.

ANY ideas will be thoroughly investigated.. Thanks in advance.

Asked and answered on the Facebook VDJ Forum - please ignore.

Posted Sun 09 Jul 17 @ 9:25 pm
@SBDJ

Great plugin! I too only get one command in the script generator. Are there instructions on how it works? Any help is appreciated.

Thx

Posted Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 1:18 am
i totally messed this up. I need to get button to activate a scene or the button or cue , example cue 9 . when I do he drop down menu there is a bug or issue .. it has to be scrolled through and is missing key things // any help would be great.. thanks in advance

Posted Fri 19 Jan 18 @ 1:22 am