Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error when loading tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I recently just purchased a macbook pro, and i downloaded songs from my old mac through itunes and soundcloud now when i load a track on a deck it says the name of the track and then under it, error. I am using the newest version of Virtual DJ le and i really need help.

Posted Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 6:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In Music/iTunes folder, there must be an xml file named as iTunes Music library or something like that.
Open the file with a Text or XML Editor. Check the paths of your tracks. Are those correct ? Any chance e.g. the path is changed due to different Username etc ?
If the paths differ from the real ones, then try to open iTunes and recreate your database/xml file

This may help you as well.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Playlist%20Itunes%20not%20showed.html (not exactly the same case, but holds some useful info)

Posted Wed 24 Jun 15 @ 12:01 pm
Im having the same problem as the user who posted this. I downloaded the latest version of virtual DJ onto my macbook air. I open up virtual dj, go into the iTunes folder on the left side, choose a playlist that i want to get my music from, drag a song i want from the folder to the top left/ right, and under the song name it reads "error" and songs won't play. In an elementary version, what do i need to do? lol thanks in advance

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 9:46 pm

Posted Wed 01 Jul 15 @ 10:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)