Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2305

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

-new ContentUnlimited Audio core catalog
-new VDJRemote v8 on iOS and Android
-Fix for wide-screen karaoke file rendering cutting off part of the side
-Mixer order used for audio channel routing
-playlist_load_and_remove and playlist_load_and_keep actions use the first item from the list instead of the selected to match their description
-splitHeadphones master volume at 100% by default
-fix for hercules dj controller custom buttons not showing effects anymore

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 8:46 am
sclavel wrote :

I just tried this file http://1drv.ms/1HugQJY and it still cut off the graphics @ 4 sec mark.
Start the song @ 0 sec, and when it gets to 4sec, the left side graphics is cut off. in v2282 Left and right sides were cut off.
This version only fixed the right side.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 9:08 am
The Magic.DJ wrote :
[quote=sclavel]

I just tried this file http://1drv.ms/1HugQJY and it still cut off the graphics @ 4 sec mark.
Start the song @ 0 sec, and when it gets to 4sec, the left side graphics is cut off. in v2282 Left and right sides were cut off.
This version only fixed the right side.

Same here - and also noticed that all of the lyrics seem to have moved to the left of the screen too so now not central.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 9:19 am
Yes, I was going to mention about the lyrics a bit off center but I thought it was my eyes deceiving me.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 9:33 am
The Magic.DJ wrote :
Yes, I was going to mention about the lyrics a bit off center but I thought it was my eyes deceiving me.

Definitely not your eyes deceiving you - either that, or mine must be too ;)

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 12:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
sclavel wrote :

-playlist_load_and_remove and playlist_load_and_keep actions use the first item from the list instead of the selected to match their description

Well that kills the remove from side/playlist via script work-around, obviously the description was the plan, how about "playlist_remove" or better yet drag & drop off sidelist.
I myself work old school like I'm digging a record box but I've shared the work-around script with several folk.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 1:20 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VDJ Freez every time after start.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 1:27 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
What has changed in #Mixer order used for audio channel routing ? can i work with channel's 3,1 in the sx/2 as 1,2 like in DJM800 ?

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 6:31 pm
DJ SWID wrote :
What has changed in #Mixer order used for audio channel routing ? can i work with channel's 3,1 in the sx/2 as 1,2 like in DJM800 ?

The audio channel routing changes automatically with mixer order but only for units that offer a "external mixer" setup.
SX uses "Master +Headphones" setup.
On SX/SX2 the mixing of audio is done on the software, not on the controller/mixer.
Also audio channels 3&4 route on your headphones port. That's WIRED inside the SX/SX2 and it CANNOT be changed.

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 9:03 am
Not sure if anything was changed between Beta & Public builds but Karaoke graphics are still over to the left and cropped for me :(

Posted Tue 09 Jun 15 @ 6:40 am
How do I get VDJ8 remote app for my android?

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 12:18 am
Google play, search for Atomix

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 1:38 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please remember that this thread is for reporting regression bugs only.

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 3:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)