Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] "Virtually Pioneer" (Pioneer / XDJ-RX skin) - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thanks
Realised it was for a rx but worth a ask.

Keep up the good work.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 10:23 am
This Skin more and more better ;-)
I have a Question .
I like the normal Colors from the Waves at the Rythm Pannel .
How can I make the Rythm Wave from Deck1 Blue , and Deck2 Red again .
I need where I invite the Color Codes in the XML , and how is the Code Number for Blue and Red ?
Greatings Dani
PS: I have modified you Skin , when you will I send you it. ;-)

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 11:14 am
You will need to change both the 'rhythm_wave' and 'rhythm_wave_mirror' panels, starting at lines 1489 and 1578 respectively. on each of these you need to modify both the rhythmzone element and 'deck_labels'.

Default colors from original VDJ8 skin: <colors deck1="#007097" deck2="#8c0709" deck1_active="#009fd2" deck2_active="#cd0f10" />

The skin is provided free "as is", so you are free to modify it to suit your own needs; I cannot provide support if you break it though ;-)

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 12:37 pm
groovindj wrote :
....which means it would encroach on the video display area and the orange loop buttons would need to move.

That's OK if you don't use video, but it's still a lot of moving around.

I think you are using an old version; from version 1.3 the video windows are set in the XDJ-RX 'shell' above the decks. The area where they used to be is just a pioneer logo. I agree about the work moving stuff around tho... 8 pads will have to wait till I do an SX/SZ decks option!

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 12:59 pm
I was just going by the first pic in this thread....

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 1:01 pm
Yes the Colors from original.
The Original Colorcode are deck1="#007097"=blue deck2="#8c0709"=red deck1_active="#009fd2"blue (when selcted) deck2_active="#cd0f10" red (when selected) ????
Ok I thank you :-)
I mean you I can show you which small functions I have modified , Maybe you like them better.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 1:16 pm
Version 1.4 now available for download....many new features added! :D

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 3:07 pm
I love your skin! Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 10:41 pm
Thank you for the support! :-)

Posted Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 7:47 am
Can I click on the video preview with my finger to transition video??

Posted Fri 17 Jul 15 @ 2:21 am
Yes you can.. although I am considering removing it as twice I have accidentally mixed tracks unintentionally (because its a dropzone too). I might incorporate a 'mix now' button which will work for either deck...

Posted Fri 17 Jul 15 @ 3:06 am
Or have it an option??

Posted Fri 17 Jul 15 @ 8:45 pm
Not a problem! Is it essential to have it on the video preview, or is elsewhere on skin ok? I am contemplating an Autoplay/mix panel...

Posted Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 11:38 am
hi rob, nice skin, i'm playing aroun with it usin a Wego.
"I am contemplating an Autoplay/mix panel..." this would be very cool, maybe have the browser under the left deck and AM under the right deck, just food for thought.
best wishes
ray

Posted Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 12:51 pm
IMHO it could be just a button on each of the 2 decks, and/or in the video panel possibly 2 arrows or buttons..

Posted Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 7:20 pm
I will do something about it for the next update :-) Maybe an arrow button for quick transitions, and a separate top panel for more detailed automix functions..

Posted Sun 19 Jul 15 @ 4:57 am
LuckixHome userMember since 2015
you can add 4 deck to the skin in the part that says (DECK) activating you the option of which deck you want to activate and add near the crossfader 8 options to configure which way we want the fader to behave in the 4 deck is not whether I I would like to explain well contact you to send you pictures of what I'm trying to explain is what I think is missing from the skin to make it perfect for the needs of those who have their drivers 4deck

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 11:23 am
LuckixHome userMember since 2015
the logo plate in the middle can put it as the original smaller would be good to give you a better feeling thanks for sharing plus for me is one of the best skins so I give some improvements to make it perfect

Posted Mon 21 Sep 15 @ 11:57 am
Cool Skin!

But i would be nice if you can include also a Beat keeper & phrase indicator in your Virtual DJ 8 Skin!

CU

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 12:57 pm
next version already has a phrase tool at the top and around the jog wheel centre. I'm playing with EQ crossfaders at the mo, but progress is slow...perhaps a minor update with just phrase tool added?

NB Sorry for not responding to posts, for some reason I'm not able to set notifications - it's a right pain :-(

Posted Sat 26 Sep 15 @ 6:43 pm
92%