Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 25

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm still having no problem I went on my old laptop which I haven't in like 6 months and it refreshed everything still can download songs

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 11:49 pm
WHY AM I STILL BEING BILLED FOR THIS CRAP WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK?!?

I went to modify my subscription and it said that the service was "FREE" until a new database was found so I left it alone only to be billed on 5/15

This is very disappointing as I have been a long time paying customer..

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 1:02 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Payments are not being taken. If a payment has actually been taken from your bank then please contact our support team who will sort it out as this would have been an error.

The last payment our system shows from you was on the 11th April.

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 2:00 pm
Just as a comment;
I've been a CU subscriber for the last 8 months or so. I've downloaded 129 files in that time, nearly all of which are songs that I play 1 or 2 times as special requests at weddings/parties.
As I understood it at the time that I took the subscription, CU is also a way of supporting the team behind VDJ, the guys that make the skins, the guys that develop the plugins, the guys who are doin all the work in the background so that VDJ works so well, etc.etc.etc.
So as far as I'm concerned, I have my music collection(that I've worked on since over 30 years) that I rely on when I have a gig, and CU is just an added extra.
Dear VDJ team, don't worry ... be happy... it's all good, and I for one don't mind paying for a few months until you get it sorted out.
best wishes
ray

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 4:23 pm
I am attempting to use Content Unlimited to search for some songs I don't yet have in my collection. I DJ many types of events and sometimes I run into a song or 2 I don't already have. NetSearch keeps 'searching' for the song but I just don't get any results. Is there something I can do to fix that or is that the whole problem with the service? I cannot look up any song I don't already have. So basically, I am paying for service I'm not getting.

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 5:56 pm
chiv67PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Is their any updates for the contentunlimited?
I was a bit shocked that i have not been notified about the issues with this service.I thought i had changed something in my settings.
I must say the audio service at the moment 70% of them sound awfull (and thats using a polite word) as most of the press release dates 1may and now 31 may its a bit of a poor service?

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 5:21 am
I would vote to integrate Spotify. Better sound quality, pretty decent catalogue. Fingers crossed!

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 5:32 am
this (long) thread is closed, new announcement here

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 8:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)