This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

-Mono mic works with WASAPI when automatically selected as channels 1/2
-get_level 'mic' working
-karaoke videos not zoomed/stretched anymore
-repeat_start executes NOREPEAT actions once
-Fix case sensitivity issue with group by in filter folders
-Fix midi color table
-Fix browser_scroll 'bottom' when used on folder list
-Analyze 'Desktop' limited to actual files/folders on desktop, not including 'This PC' and 'Network'
-mapped network drives can have their own database
-Fix repeat_start not usable for certain actions (such as stop, play, pause)

Posted Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 9:03 am
Holding down the up or down on the RMX2, does not scroll anymore. Will only advance one track, .963.

Posted Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 8:46 pm
Working with visual , active camera, experience a total closure of vdj , then sediment using asio audio pioneer aero, and false operation of the mouse wheel ...

Posted Mon 06 Apr 15 @ 4:45 am
Still getting random audio dropouts as reported in 2185. only happens on PC not mac and only with Denon MC6000 connected. Tried all sorts of latency adjustments and makes no difference. Can play for half an hour no problem then can happen two, three, four times in one song. No pattern to it and is not repeated on the same track if played back.

Posted Mon 06 Apr 15 @ 8:15 pm
djgunnie wrote :
Still getting random audio dropouts as reported in 2185. only happens on PC not mac and only with Denon MC6000 connected. Tried all sorts of latency adjustments and makes no difference. Can play for half an hour no problem then can happen two, three, four times in one song. No pattern to it and is not repeated on the same track if played back.

just wondering, audio, or video?

Posted Mon 06 Apr 15 @ 10:54 pm
I am still getting this issues on Deck 2 with Fruit skin. The album cover turns white - something to do wight the mask?http://www.virtualdj.com/image/thumb/70404/160758/Screenshot%202015-04-07%2009.16.32.png

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 3:18 am
Fruit needs to update skin, not teams fault

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 9:36 am
Video dropping out between VDj and TV . The connection is good from PC to TV as Windows screen appeared. All Karaoke text on Fruits browser over shoots the Video Window. Also the American Audio MXR19 Mixer Audio channels aren't fully recognized as you still have to manually tweak deck two setting.

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 11:26 am
sclavel wrote :

-karaoke videos not zoomed/stretched anymore

Can we get an option to enable/disable the no karaoke zoomed/stretched?

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 4:34 pm
Sonido Alto Voltaje wrote :
Can we get an option to enable/disable the no karaoke zoomed/stretched?

Stretched is okay, handy for widescreen monitor to fill screen, but ZOOMED is no good for Karaoke as it cuts out some of the words from the top and bottom..

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 8:27 pm
yes please give me the option to zoom the karaoke back. I had NO ISSUES on any monitor with lyrics being cut off. Now my screen looks like crap with the lyrics centered. such a waste of screen space

Posted Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 9:27 pm
MrBlubke wrote :
djgunnie wrote :

just wondering, audio, or video?

Both Audio and Video. Testing for about 6 hours today and its not happened. Odd

Posted Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 4:38 am
i really doubt the lyrics getting cut off had anything to do with vdj. more likely setting up the monitor to the wrong native resolution and/or having zoom enabled on THE MONITOR

Posted Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 7:17 pm
Today the audio drops out again!! Ive been right through the PC settings, changed USB cables (again) This is so random. CPU does nothing odd when it happens. I cant think of anything else to check on. Strange one day it will do it another day it won't. Nothing changed or unplugged overnight. Just turn everything off then on again next day. Any suggestions on what to try that I might have missed?

Posted Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 1:21 am
Hi there.
Could you perhaps activate DPC latency checker to see if you can spot a peak in latency when drop outs occour?

Posted Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 2:11 am
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
sidneysides wrote :
I am still getting this issues on Deck 2 with Fruit skin. The album cover turns white - something to do wight the mask?http://www.virtualdj.com/image/thumb/70404/160758/Screenshot%202015-04-07%2009.16.32.png

Is this with the latest beta build 2195? I am using Fruits skin with the latest public build 2191 and I don't have the Mask Problem.

Posted Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 2:39 pm
It's happening with 2191 and 2195 beta.. I think with the previous build also.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 2:51 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
No problem with Fruits skin on my Pc..

Posted Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 3:46 am
jbezzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
freppa wrote :
No problem with Fruits skin on my Pc..

Its been fixed for me since Build 2171

Posted Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 6:22 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Update your skin - maybe you did not use the latest version.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 2:19 pm
87%