Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: #SilverSleek2 - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

PhantomDeejay wrote :
It is, but for the moment they would have to be "fixed" colors...

This means that Hotcue 1 would always be red, hotcue 2 would always be orange, hotcue 3 would always be green e.t.c.

Thank you for your (quick) reply.
That's good news. Ofcourse it would be nicer to make them complete your own, but this sounds very good! Even the "fixed" colors would help me a lot if it corresponds with screen and controller.

I definitely will give this skin a try to see if it can please me ;)

Posted Mon 20 Apr 15 @ 6:38 am

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 4:51 am
I'm liking this one....

Are we able to choose anyone?

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 6:11 am
@knightrin:

On page 3:

PhantomDeejay wrote :
......As I said in the past, almost everything in this skin is modular and "optional"
There are no standard "views". You can turn on/off things and produce the view you want... The total amount of combinations that can be used has not been calculated yet, but a quick estimation makes it more than 150

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 6:18 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm a traditionalist, I like the first one posted with the dropzones just off-center. :-)

Tease, tease... ;-)

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 8:17 am
royvanmeel wrote :
@knightrin:

On page 3:

PhantomDeejay wrote :
......As I said in the past, almost everything in this skin is modular and "optional"
There are no standard "views". You can turn on/off things and produce the view you want... The total amount of combinations that can be used has not been calculated yet, but a quick estimation makes it more than 150

Thanks....

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 10:29 am

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 12:26 pm

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 12:27 pm

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 12:29 pm

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 12:30 pm
O......M.....G.....
1+++++++++

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 12:47 pm
Central panel -> Browser ??

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 1:15 pm
"Cental Panel" = The place between decks, not the browser.

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 1:19 pm
I understand.. that's why I asked ;)
I have a 7" LCD screen on the left side of my SZ for my left decks and a 7" screen on the right side for my right decks and in the middle I have a 10" screen for my browser :)

Because I can't get the "window" option working, I would like to have the browser in the middle

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 1:25 pm
royvanmeel wrote :
I can't get the "window" option working

What's the problem?

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 1:28 pm

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 1:41 pm
Phantom RELEASE THE CRACKEN!!!

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 4:09 pm
I have a special request, please, please can you make an iPad/iPhone skin that relates to this skin.

Or maybe on the iPad/iPhone skin have all the effects, cue points, browser controls and sampler section that way I can have my laptop screen a 100% full library.

I would forever be in your debt 😝

But seriously I think such a great lookin skin needs an iPad/iPhone skin to go along with it.

Posted Wed 22 Apr 15 @ 8:15 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I have a special request, please, please can you make an iPad/iPhone skin that relates to this skin.

+1

Posted Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 12:25 am
Dear Phantomdeejay
PLEASE....if possible could you please put some colors behind the 4 (or 2 ,depending on the how many decks are used) channel faders (maybe same color as deck) because it is hard to see the fader position ?

since i mostly look at the screen , it is usefull to know visually at what position the channel fader is , so i can match the volumes (i am not deaf ...it just helps a lot !!)

thank you ,and looking forward for your awesome skin !

Posted Thu 23 Apr 15 @ 2:59 am
19%