Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: #SilverSleek2 - Page: 16

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

No-one seems to be interested in developing skins for the remote app. Very little community input these days.

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 7:00 pm
@Keith, the same could be said for fx's. Any mention of them and your cut off real quick or told they have one but it's not ready for us so we wait months and nothing.

But back on topic, I'm sure Phantoms remote skin will be every bit as good as this skin!!

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 7:04 pm
Yassas George
now you get an ouzo with your beer!
this skin is f**king sick, I love it!

would it be possible to make the the sampler group buttons assignable, like right click and script options, I have some scripts from loco that I would love to put on those buttons.

with love,respect, thanks and best wishes
ray

Posted Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 8:02 pm
You have the buttons between browser & decks that are user assignable (custom buttons)
Aren't these enough for you ?

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 9:24 am
mjay350PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Just amazing, you just keep killing it! Not sure if there is anything left to wish for. You are one clever dude!

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 10:42 am
The "todo" list (besides iRemote companion which will be released soon) has:

• Essentials view for 4 decks
  • 3 more different central panel views
  • 4 more controller pads layouts for both normal and Essentials mode
  • Daylight view (If you ever wondered why the name of the files inside the zip ends with "N")
  • Custom Browser Icons
  • A few cosmetics changes

So, definitely there are a lot more to wish for!

Keep suggestions coming! :)

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 12:57 pm
thx for your answer ... yes and no, I have had this script on a custom dial(knob);
param_multiply 32 & setting "fadeLength"

it's just a quick and easy way to change the AM fade length, or could I do this on a few of the buttons, like 4,8,16,32 seconds?
sorry, but I'm not so good with scripting ;(

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 3:29 pm
If this was the default skin for VDJ8 I believe the credibility of the product vs Traktor would gain some "traction". For those that wanted to go back to the default "simple" basic toy looking skin could. I come from a world of vinyl, before pitch controls even, and have looked at all digital DJing software and have found VDJ most suitable for my needs, however I do find the default skin "boring". What do others think?

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 10:51 pm
Hi george-
your skin is awesome !

just one little wish..

because of the colour of the skin ,it is hard for me to always see where the channel fader is ( channel 1 or 2 or 3 or 4) so if you could please add a matching deck color behind the channel fader when it is up ( like on the default skin maybe)

i am attaching a example

Posted Thu 10 Sep 15 @ 10:59 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
romeodan wrote :

because of the colour of the skin ,it is hard for me to always see where the channel fader is ( channel 1 or 2 or 3 or 4) so if you could please add a matching deck color behind the channel fader when it is up ( like on the default skin maybe)

i am attaching a example

I was going to suggest this as well!

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 3:08 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
raypitman wrote :
thx for your answer ... yes and no, I have had this script on a custom dial(knob);
param_multiply 32 & setting "fadeLength"

it's just a quick and easy way to change the AM fade length, or could I do this on a few of the buttons, like 4,8,16,32 seconds?
sorry, but I'm not so good with scripting ;(

setting "fadeLength" 8
Etc

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 7:33 am
Deck Swap?

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 8:00 am
thanks Loco, sorted!
regards

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 9:01 am
I have noticed that some of the markers aren't showing you can see this near the beginning of the track and one other time later on

it looses different areas on other tracks and sometimes none are missing not sure if there is anything you can do just wanted to point it out

thanks for making a great skin :-)

Posted Sat 12 Sep 15 @ 7:12 pm
What screen resution do you use? That may be caused due to resizing of the skin. Most likely I can solve it if I make the markers 2 pixels wide istead of 1

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 1:00 am
if that's the case leave it be i have the skin resized a bit even though i was at 1920 x 1080 resolution

thanks for looking into it :-)

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 2:42 am
Where's the record button for samples etc?

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 9:47 am
question: How do you make the FX to be on multi by default ?

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 1:56 am
Amazing... great job.

Regards

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 5:10 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :
question: How do you make the FX to be on multi by default ?

Put this on your <ONINIT> element on your keyboard or controller mapper:
set '$fx1multi' & set '$fx2multi' & original mapper script

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 11:24 pm
61%