- Other and AutoStart plugins now loaded if user logs in after startup
- Only allow one load point to be set in POI editor
-param_contains fixed
-bug with some param_multipliers being executed twice fixed
-right-click on sideview shortcuts to remove a specific shortcut
-fix slicer multiple button presses
-fix some mp4 tag writing/reading bugs

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:21 pm
Hello, because in free and paid version, mostly free (does not show the file name in place of Title?

Ola, porque na versão free e paga, principalmente free (não mostra o nome do arquivo no lugar de Titulo ?

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:51 pm

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 5:06 am
At the club and no CU. Internet is good, that's how I'm posting. This includes Netsearch, which is not really big on my list.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 4:38 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Tonight using Mac Air experienced a VDJ8 Close and automatic reboot.

No controller in use.

Track playing on deck 2

I dragged two highlighted tracks from the Side Bar to the Automix pane.

System closed and restarted in about 3 seconds and music kept playing but any work I hadn't saved was gone. The track loaded on deck 1 was also still loaded.

Tried to replicate but haven't been able to.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 9:23 pm
I don't know what's going on. At home now and CU works. At the club this afternoon, it would not work with wired, wireless, or my phones hotspot. I was able to get internet access, and able to post to the forum. Now CU works wired, wireless, and on my phones hotspot. So, what am I doing wrong?

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 9:56 pm
build 2144, pc, win 8.1
Re-Analyze and or batch Analyze is putting the AM points in the wrong places/order once again!
In one of the builds it was working perfectly, but I can't remember which one, sorry.
is also happening in the last public build

ray

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 5:46 am
I seem to have had lots of crashes with this build. Most were related to refreshing tags after using Mixed In Key 7. But, one or two were when clicking on a folder in the left navigation window. The crashes/restarts should have been automatically passed to Atomix.

Gone back to the previous Public build.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 7:01 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It looks like it is crashing on some mp4 files.
Is it possible to find one of the crashing files and send it to me?

Opening the tag editor on such a file will probably cause the crash as well.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 8:32 am
On my numark mixtrack quad (custom config), whenever i touch the wheel (to nudge forward or back) it shuts down VDJ8 then restarts it, also the swirling light which depicts the rotation of the deck is stuck at what looks like 11.55, it only changes when the song is 30seconds to finish. So far it did this 4 times so far. will report later if anything else odd happens

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 6:28 pm
I think I found the issue, Somehow this update caused the RPM to set itself to '0', so when I touched the wheel it first stopped the track, then rebooted VDJ8, this happened now 6 times, I've now set the rpm to '1' (which is how I like it) and now it's fine again (phew), although why it caused it to reboot is a bit odd

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 10:19 pm
@Adion - Crashing mp4 file link sent in PM.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 15 @ 10:21 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Thanks, I didn't get a PM yet though

Edit: Got it now. Bug will be fixed next build.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 4:47 am
after finally getting this stable (for me). this build crashed twice on me last night. mc6000mk2 with hp envy17

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 11:56 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
the scratch H-split is not moving smooth now.OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 5:44 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Not sure if a regression bug or feature. While logged into my desktop VDJ8 using a Denon controller, my laptop also showed me logged in as well and did not tell me it was in use. And after a few hours, my sound would drop out - like someone pulled the USB. Once I reset the USB and logged out of and back into VDJ, it went away. Posted in detail in main bug forum in case.

Puzzling...

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 9:14 pm
the headset sound mixing console , deck a or b selects not allowed to return to cueing master ...

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 9:24 pm
wing version regarding the cpu climbed above 10 percent ...

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 9:27 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djniconeuquen wrote :
the headset sound mixing console , deck a or b selects not allowed to return to cueing master ...

Same problem....
In My. Rmx console

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 9:55 pm
saturated bass sound in sub you record ...

Posted Fri 06 Feb 15 @ 10:29 pm
83%