Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Scarlet 2i2 Sound card

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bcofd46PRO InfinityMember since 2008
looking for some help on getting this card set up in virtual DJ. does anyone know what the settings should be in the config sound?

Posted Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 7:56 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You are aware that this audio interface only has one stereo output, meaning that you will not be able to get independent mix and headphone output ?

Posted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 6:46 am
Hello Dj Phatso , i need your help ... Im trying to setup my home studio but im having problems with setting up my hercules rmx with virtual dj 7 , scarlett 2i2 2gen audio card , and 2 timecodes ( denon DN-S3500) , so far i tried advanced config because i want to use the sound from the audio card instead of the rmx (the sound using rmx is bad) and the best i could get is good sound , but the 2 timecodes come out of only 1 fader , becouse it says i can only set the up at inputs 1-2 , and thats the only options ... I would be really thankful is you help ! :)

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 2:11 pm
ps : i got 2 rokkit krk 5 g3 connected to the scarlett

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 2:14 pm
You can't run two stereo signals into or out of the 2i2 - it doesn't have enough channels.

You need something with two stereo (or 4 mono) inputs and two stereo (or 4 mono) outputs.

Posted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 5:44 pm
So will a scarlet 2i4 work good for me than ? Or should i just get a better mixer (with a better built in soundcard) , and connect my monitors and timecodes directly to it , without using a laptop ? If you have some suggestions , for what exactly to buy ( in both scenarios) i will be thankful to hear them :)

Posted Tue 27 Mar 18 @ 9:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)