Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Create skin MixVibes CROSS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 6:22 am
Skins which copy another software GUI are not permitted.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 6:51 am
I have seen VDJ skins serato, traktor

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 5:19 am
You may have seen them, but they are not permitted by Atomix.

There are no "copycat" skins available from the skins download area here.

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 5:25 am
but many people would buy vdj, if there were skins of other programs. because VDJ is becoming a universal

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 5:55 am
If the look is so important then just buy the "other" program.

Virtualdj is far the best offering a skinning engine. Can't see why people want it to look like something else.

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 6:28 am
because Virtualdj wants money. And so it will entice customers of other programs, who are accustomed to its interface

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 8:43 am
So who's going to pay the lawyers when Native Instruments/Serato etc. sue Atomix for copying the look of their software?

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 8:58 am
make a few buttons of different color and the skin is already different)))

or secretly lay such skins on other sites

Posted Fri 03 Oct 14 @ 9:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 4:45 pm
Besides, as a home user...Im pretty sure you can not change your skins or add plug ins. You have to upgrade to Advanced or Professional, unless you're using an illegal pirated copy of VDJ, which then....you just suck at that point if you are. lol

Posted Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 7:13 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@visionz5, Incorrect. home users can skin and there are some skins/FX/Tools (from this site) open for anybody to download, I downloaded the Chinese version of 'My Library' and translated back to English, I've even caught a few FX that the FX creator forgot to lock.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 7:14 pm
visionz5 так что не пиздякай тут мне америкос

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 6:03 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 6:17 am
I do understand why he would want that skin. But it wouldn't really be possible. I think he also want the function of the skin to be the same, whic VDJ is not capable of doing, well i dont see it possible.

Posted Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 11:15 am
And what would that be ?
All I see is 3 video preview windows, 2 scratchzones, 2 progress waves, a mini mixer , a few transport buttons and a browser.

All these elements exist on the current skin engine.

Posted Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 3:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)