Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 8 on Windows 10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 12:33 am
Cool, can't wait till full release

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 7:02 am
I have also been using vdj8 in Windows 10 for over week now and found no errors so far

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 7:41 am
10? What happened to 9??

Posted Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 4:58 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have Windows 10 installed on my Surface Pro 3, along with VDJ8 (as a test). Seems to work great.

Posted Sun 12 Oct 14 @ 8:45 pm
Hi,

Does anybody know if Virtual DJ Pro 7 will work on Windows 10?

Microsoft are offering me the free update and i just need to make sure my decks will still work once i have got rid of the POS that is Windows 8....

Cheers.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 12:38 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
TheDeviant wrote :
Hi,

Microsoft are offering me the free update and i just need to make sure my decks will still work once i have got rid of the POS that is Windows 8....

Cheers.

If you read the posts above, you'll see people have been using it with Windows 10
However, as with any new software or OS release, I would recommend fully testing for long time periods it before going live.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 4:14 pm
blckjck wrote :
TheDeviant wrote :
Hi,

Cheers.

If you read the posts above, you'll see people have been using it with Windows 10
However, as with any new software or OS release, I would recommend fully testing for long time periods it before going live.

Whilst i appreciate your response, the question i have asked is will it work with VDJ7. Whereas all of the above posts are in relation to Windows 10 working with VDJ8

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 1:23 pm
The only way to buy VDJ 7 Pro now is to buy a license for VDJ 8 - which raises the question, why not use VDJ 8?

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 1:36 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
TheDeviant wrote :
Whilst i appreciate your response, the question i have asked is will it work with VDJ7. Whereas all of the above posts are in relation to Windows 10 working with VDJ8

My apologies, I should read the posts above. 😳

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 12:19 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
KAG Productions wrote :
10? What happened to 9??

7 ate 9, thats what happened

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 8:51 pm
Windows always had a bad release with odd numbers. Only exception was windows 7. They also want to get as far away from 8 as possible so they skipped 9. Windows 10 works great. Some small video driver issues and easy to fix. MS wants windows 10 to be great because man businesses still run on Windows XP. They know there is millions of dollars to be made from companies. With the release of other operating systems that are free. Windows has to do something to keep the market cornered.

Posted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 10:33 am
Windows 10 has finally dropped, and we have two other threads related to it, let's keep all information there.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

Posted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 11:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)