Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Can we have a dedicated thread for automix please? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

@ fullcontact
yes that would be be very easy, but as far as I understand it it won't work. 'cos 8 is like a Ferrari compared to 7 being a Morris Minor.
This is all well and good, but if you jump out of a Morris Minor into a Ferrari and expect it to react the same ... you gonna get a big surprise.
This isn't about saying "we want it to work like it was in 7", it's more about explorering the possibilities of using this amazing machine that Atomix have given us.

Posted Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 4:16 pm
All I want is Automix to work in SMART mode... Have been having problems since day 1 of V8 and it is still not as good as v7.4.1.

I have registered tickets and other forum posts but after all this time it is still not fixed.

I am willing to help Atomix to show the issues but they just ignore it.

If Automix needs manual intervention with the POI Editor then rename it Manual Mix....

Wake up......

Posted Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 5:08 pm
Yeah Man, it's all cool, who are u tellin to wake up .. me? or Atomix?

Posted Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 6:05 pm
Atomix to wake up to the forum posts with regards to Automix ......

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 3:30 am
@ nightlights
I like, thumbs up, i agree

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 7:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A small thing I've noticed but AM POI should be a different colour depending upon their type making it easier to see what's what in the POI editor & human done hotcues should sit on the top 1/2 of the wave AM POI should sit on the bottom 1/2.

Posted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 12:52 pm
oh yes, that would make it a lot easier for us(me) old men to understand it,
Or I could go one step further and say that when I'm not using AM it's super to se my cue poi's, but when I'm using AM it would be like mega to see my AM poi's, and then move them as I would like too, sort of on the fly type style

Posted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 5:57 pm
nightlightsdisco wrote :
All I want is Automix to work in SMART mode... Have been having problems since day 1 of V8 and it is still not as good as v7.4.1.

I have registered tickets and other forum posts but after all this time it is still not fixed.

I am willing to help Atomix to show the issues but they just ignore it.

If Automix needs manual intervention with the POI Editor then rename it Manual Mix....

Wake up......

I liked SMART mode...I play a lot of 80s alternative dance club stuff and every now and then SMART mix would find a perfect TEMPO mix between songs...however, in most cases, it can't so it always comes up with CUT mix which in my case is terrible. I'd love to be able to have SMART mix choose an order so I'd pick TEMPO, FADE and CUT... while others may choose TEMPO, CUT then FADE... So for now, I just use FADE with I think 4 secs.... It gets me thru the night but I'd wish SMART would function differently.

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 8:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)