Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: Focus - Page: 5
Im seeing artefacts in other elements who are in panels.. In the video preview switching from video to milkdrop.. Normally the video preview makes way for a blank preview if both decks are audio only but the artefact leaves whatever until i drag a song over the affected areas and the screen redraws

Posted Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 11:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, i see those too, and already reported. Please dont overload this topic, as those are not specific skin-related, but rather related to skin panels. You may open a new one in a generic forum if you find out anything else.

Posted Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 3:31 pm
Using browser tweaks to edit search font I lose the pads icon on the edited skin (screen options panel). Can it be reinstated?

Posted Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 10:20 am
[quote=brianmidnite]Using browser tweaks to edit search font I lose the pads icon on the edited skin (screen options panel). Can it be reinstated?[/quote
Working now!

Posted Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 2:40 pm
dvk007PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm trying to figure out where the microphone control is on the Focus skin....I love this skin and want to use my USB mic. I have another issue: when I select a music file and drag it to my deck to drop it ….it brings up the "generate video edit/Save track edit mini screen", this happens every other time and gets annoying. The work around for me had been just to double click the music file and it loads into the deck no playing....every once in a while the file will drag and drop like it should, I contacted support and said check with you they only support the default skin, so I went back to the default skin and it doesn't seem to do it anymore. Any thoughts as I like the Focus skin the best?

Posted Tue 13 Nov 18 @ 10:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The answer for video edits is a few posts above. Have the LINK MODE button at the top turned off.

For MIC, you can use a custom button to turn mic on/off (the actions is simply .. mic) For Volume control you ll have to edit the xml of the skin and use one of the top horizontal faders that you may dont use (e.g. the PFL Mix fader).

Posted Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 1:52 pm
Page : [<<] [<]