Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Focus - Page: 1
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 5:11 am
looking good!
video crossfade feft/right by touching deck video previews would be handy, and maybe bigger options buttons though probably not essential.. (only tested this on 4:3 17in monitor.. will try out tomorrow on a 19in (4:3) touchscreen :)

Good work here already :)

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 6:19 pm
Thats exactly the reason i didnt add this feature Mark. Its not made for touchscreens, meaning that apart from the menu buttons, everything else is having a small size in order not to clatter the video preview.

Posted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 8:43 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
looks awesome any chance of having audio track do something as well?

Posted Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 1:32 pm
Version 2 is available

- Added option to show/hide Hotcue numbers on the Song Position progress bar
- Added option to show small video preview (with spinner and album cover) on decks
- Added option to show small video preview in Master (right-click to show/hide preview)
- Added option to show vertical scratchwaves
- Added option to choose Waveforms color (in VIEW)
- Larger clock
- Added 4 more custom buttons
- dual Zoom slider (with Lock to control both)
- Times aligned left (known Mac issue)
- Added stacked waveform view
- Fixed typos in Tooltip and load msg
- Fixed inverted pitch slider

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 9:38 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Guys this skin is amazing. Homerun.

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 10:45 pm
MIBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Excellent skin! I wold like to have back arrows to change the effects both on the preview and main screens. Because if you change those effects you need to scroll all of them before starting all over again. Example, if I select flanger and want to do a backspin latter i have to scroll all the effects before getting back to backspin again.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 8:37 pm
I love this skin but i have found a bug with it. I use a Hotkey to change the active browser window to the Songs and focus the keyboard on the search zone but in this skin it doesn't focus the keyboard right it will let you type in the search bar but the cursor doesn't appear in the box so you can't delete (and with my typing i need it) i have used this hotkey on lots of other skins and had no problems with it before.
many thank in advance

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 6:42 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
MIBDJ wrote :
Excellent skin! I wold like to have back arrows to change the effects both on the preview and main screens. Because if you change those effects you need to scroll all of them before starting all over again. Example, if I select flanger and want to do a backspin latter i have to scroll all the effects before getting back to backspin again.

You don´t have controller ?

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 8:18 am
riverwind wrote :
I love this skin but i have found a bug with it. I use a Hotkey to change the active browser window to the Songs and focus the keyboard on the search zone but in this skin it doesn't focus the keyboard right it will let you type in the search bar but the cursor doesn't appear in the box so you can't delete (and with my typing i need it) i have used this hotkey on lots of other skins and had no problems with it before.
many thank in advance

This is not related to this specific skin. The same behavior exists to all skins that have multiple browsers (at least 2, with different heights). Nothing i can do here.
Bug is reported to Devs, and hopefully addressed soon.

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 2:12 pm
Thicko Alert. Great skin love it.....but er where's the play button, I've been looking at this skin for ages cant see it....just got three video screens in front of me

Posted Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 7:56 am
click the eye icon then you can select options for your decks and master..

Posted Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 10:54 am
Thanks, Markmolinski. I think I've got it now.

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 6:00 am
sorry for the slow reply but thank you DjDad for the info

Posted Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 8:23 am
I love your skin, and use it even on non-video gigs. Did you consider to add optionally cues 5-8 to match controllers like ddj-sx ... ?

Posted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 4:57 am
Hello everyone if I can afford and hope that one day these demands heard unless they already exist, but I've managed to find them.

- Be able to make custom settings on video effects on deck which is read (I managed to activate the effect, but I have not seen or access settings).

- Have more decks for my part would top 4 (type virtual dj classic V8). A strip just below the 1 and 2 would be great.

-Also Well have not 4 but 6 See more of CUES possible.

-If Possible to have the effects activated transitions on deck.

- Always have a PFL and audio playback on 4 decks.

the top skin.

Thank you Juan which allowed me to découvir

Posted Sat 24 Jan 15 @ 1:48 pm
Hello you have the same concerns as me playing a video is not done immediately there an expectation from January to February second, but the sound is ok?

But I use it on a core I7 3610QM computer with a video card GTX 670m / 3GB GDDR5 RAM DDRIII 12GB 7200RPM HDD WITH 3X4GB.

And it does not do in another skin.

And this is what I was talking about earlier in skin 4 decks currently when switching from a 4 deck skin to skin with FOCUS automation script reads 4 deck mas we see them thus control problem.
Thank you for your help.

Posted Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 4:10 am

why for 4 decks ?

Thank you

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 4:35 pm
Sorry, a 4 deck version of this skin is not a plan for me.
There may be an update with some more features you guys proposed or others that i have in mind, but cant tell if i find any time to do so.

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 2:18 pm
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I love this skins and think about how to make Browser. Only this missing. Any advice to create?

Posted Fri 01 May 15 @ 4:26 am
20%